[GameMode] [GM] LADM <V1.2 BETA>

LADM
Made from scratch by me
LADM V1.1
FT:
No cars //V1.2 Future [Coming soon]
No Guns ATM im having trouble making players spawn with them!
Admin system is: RCON / lAdmin

This script IS NOT finished ITS LADM V1.2 will be released around tommorow

THIS IS NOT A COPY & PASTE! ITS MADE FROM SCRATCH
Thats why its V1.1 & has no weps or cars -.-'

--My last post got deleted due to a miss spelling of LV / Which LADM is built by me it has different source--

Links:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1nwzywzmmla/ladm.amx [AMX]
http://www.mediafire.com/file/05mywwiznnl/ladm.pwn [PWN]

Credz: Wiki and Lethal for his lAdmin :]

Update in V1.2:
Option to go to City Services [Team1] :]! /council
Option to go to Criminals [Team2] /criminal
Spawn with weapons!/## Command not yet addded

NOTE: V1.1 YOU MUST type /kill to spawn theres a ERROR

V1.2 Has 2 warnings sorry :[] Cant fix either [X]
Alright V1.2 is under going BETA the ones who download will be added to the Beta Testers :]

Please report bugs below I know when you spawn it doesnt give you a location im fixing it
Download v1.2 [Coming soon] PM Me if ya want it now with spawn error xD

More info? Screens?

Theres not much to see :l just a basic map of LA[LV] not much info either
Apart from admin system is also Rcon

And a question ?
How do i make players spawn with weapons?
And cars spawn ?

No offense. Do not take this so serious. Because this is a very very simple script. All you added is strok and changed gamemode name, added welcome screen.

Seriously, This isn't real work. I hope you will have all the basics in the next version. No seriously.

~Hakam.

Well i made new & added a few things rly im no expert :]

Its just EVERY time i added a command it buggerd up and wudnt work
But next version shud have more in it like:
/criminal to change skins and go to team2
or /council for city services :]
and spawn with weps
etc

Oh well. Good luck then.

~Hakam.

Ty :]
Things so far in V1.2
Weapons
/criminal to change :]
1st Skin is Police
-----Coming soon:----
Cars done
And
more cmds

Thats nice.

~Hakam.

Shiza :[
Anyone who could help me with this:
I added some cars but then it crashed my GM & the .AMX file got emptied
so when i compile Pawno crashes &
when i start up samp-server.exe it says:
Код:
[11:35:13] Script[gamemodes/ladm.amx]: Run time error 17: "Invalid/unsupported P-code file format"
So i looked round and i couldnt find anything unless i re-download the old version :[ and update it?
FIX3D :] had to re-download AMX

A hard luck. You will be going great if you stay without errors and warnings. Thats what people basically hate. A warning or a error.

~Hakam.

I know so far ive gotten rid of 3 errors
But ive got one where its Line 96) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
But i only has 95 lines :l
And my teleport took me to Area51 :/

The warning just means that strtok define is created but not used, you can ignore it.

What about my teleport
Cars spawned fine except...
/lsair took me to Area51 -.-'

Common sense? You're using wrong coordinates in the command, replace them with the ones you want.

Update: V1.2 is about 2 days away :]
Except i have a error with teleports :[
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Alfi\Desktop\New Folder (2)\gamemodes\ladm.pwn(27) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Alfi\Desktop\New Folder (2)\gamemodes\ladm.pwn(27) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Documents and Settings\Alfi\Desktop\New Folder (2)\gamemodes\ladm.pwn(103) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "strtok"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

9 Warnings.
And this is the command
Code:
{
   if(strcmp(cmdtext, "/lsair") == 0)
   {
   SetPlayerPos(playerid,0,1977.3112,-2278.6458,13.5469,182.1461,0,0,0,0,0,0);
   return 1;
   }
   return 0;
}
And this is the Playerpos i think?Well i went in DEBUG & typed /save Blah not in vehicle and it gave me this code
Code:
AddPlayerClass(0,1977.3112,-2278.6458,13.5469,182.1461,0,0,0,0,0,0); // Spawn point
Is this right? cause if so please reply or give me co-ords to the entrance of LS Airport /TY
And thanks in fututre

What you did on SetPlayerPos is wrong, You should not enter the weapons he should have or the character id, or even the Z.

Edit it to this:
pawn Code:
SetPlayerPos(playerid,1977.3112,-2278.6458,13.5469);
Just always remember, don't add the angle, if you want to add it. Then add it in a separate line.

~Hakam.

sexxxx

Pretty nice, keep working on this

nice work man keep it up

more info Screen ?!