[FilterScript] [FS] Godmode DM [/dmcreate + dm Administrate] << Now with multiple spawns!

[___]Whitetiger's All-In-One DM Filterscript v5.2d

All-In-One DM Filterscript
by [___]Whitetiger
www.theclangaming.com.com

Coders: [___]Whitetiger
Beta Testers: Trip[ABK], & [ABK] Clan(anybodykillas.ucoz.com).

For some time now i've been working on a DM filterscript that has been created from the ground up to top all the rest, and this is the result I have come up with.. This script is fairly simple but yet fairly advanced. There was a lot of complex things taken into consideration when creating this script, and after multiple player's feedback, I think i have come up with a pretty good result.. but ill let you be the judge.. The script uses Dini for each DM, every DM is a seperate .ini file. and each player will be given a Userfile(NOT A REGISTER SYSTEM), but a Userfile witch will save there stats. DM's can be simply created by doing /dmcreate <name> <wepids> but a tutorial will be a little later in this topic, scroll down a bit. 0.3a R7 is required for this script to work, thanks for showing interest in my script, and good luck

if you have any issue's contact me on xfire: whitetigerswt, MSN: whitetigerswt[at]live.com, PM me, or post in this topic

Features

• Unlimited spawn points for each DM!
  • Settings editable INGAME to your own personal preference through an easy to use dialog menu, or use commands if you'd like!
  • Tons of weapon combinations!
  • Rampages & Rampage rewards!
  • Creating your own DMs is simple & You can name it whatever you want!
  • Lock any DM for a private match!
  • Kick annoying players from the DM or just DM Ban them if they are frustrating!
  • Edit any existing DMs all setting for creating/editing DMs are ingame!
  • DM Statistics!
  • /dmsearch for your weapons if you can't find the right DM!
  • Brand new MySQL Support OR dini support, you decide.
  • 5,900 lines!

Bugs

Changelog

Every thing i have done in this script has been recorded (for the most part) and you can view the entire changelog when you download the script.

v5.2d
  • Base detection improvements in DCGM
  • Added MySQL Data system support - Change DATA_SYSTEM define to choose which one you want to use.
  • Added multi-colored messages to MOST SendClientMessage's
  • Updated the CBug detection mini-script.
  • /dmstats with no params will now show your stats.
  • Adjusted sscanf to allow non-plugin use, #define sscanfPlugin to change
  • Fixed a bug with editing a Regular DM spawn point through the dm menu.
  • Fixed typo "/dmedit" when it should've said "/vdmedit"
  • Fixed losing your vehicle in /vdm sometimes on join
  • Fixed rampages not resetting when you /dmq
  • Fixed problems with Showmarkers and Shownames
  • Fixed DMlock not working.
  • Fixed a bug in dmcreate and vdmcreate not allowing immidiate use
  • Fixed problem with createvdm creating a vdm when you had given insufficent params
  • Fixed /dmstats string cutoff
  • Fixed an SQL query problem with config vars
  • Added /dms - lists all players currently in DMs, and what DMs they are in with the weapons.
  • Made /dm -1 take you to a random DM.
  • Fixed Death message not showing up.
  • DCGM will now set the DMkills, DMDeaths, and DMPlaytime working in MySQL or INI mode. so it will show in /stats in d/c.
  • Fixed CreditCreator not working.
  • Fixed dmspawn setting the wrong interior.
  • Re-Added /dmdelete
  • Fixed MANY! internal flaws with the dm creation and the vdm creation and editing tools.
  • 5,900 lines

Commands

These commands where carefully created, and after a lot of User feedback. The commands where carefully tested under all circumstances, If you have any trouble with the commands, or anything in the script for that matter, please contact me via pm or in this topic.

USER COMMANDS
  • /dm <dm id or name> <password if DM is locked> -- This command will take you to the DM number, or name that you have put down.
  • /dms -- display all the players in DMs and what dms they are in with weps.
  • /dmspawn -- This command will respawn you in the DM you where last in when you died, e.g Guest1 Killed [___]Whitetiger ... If i had /dmspawn on, i would be put back in the DM that i just died in, once i spawned.
  • /randomdm -- This will take you to a randomly picked DM.
  • /dminfo <dmid, or name> -- This will return some basic information about the DM you requested, e.g: creator, weapons, cordinates
  • /dmstats <id> -- This will show the DM stats of the specified player id. leave blank to show your stats.
  • /dmmsg <msg> -- This might be a little bit confusing but i will try to explain it, Once your DMmsg is set, everytime you kill a player in a DM the player you have killed will get the message you have put here, on there screen, as a GameText. colors work, and it is specific for each player. as it is saved in there own .ini file.
  • /dmsearch <wep ids/ wep name> -- When you type this command a loop is sent through the script for all the .ini files created for dms, if it finds the weapons you put as params it will return the dm names/numbers that have those weapons.
  • /vdminfo -- same as /dminfo but with vehicle dms
  • /dmq -- Leave the DM you are in.
  • /vdmsearch <modelid/name> -- search for a certain vehicle in vehicle DMs, if one is found it will notify you.
  • /spawnprotection -- enable or disable spawn protection

ADMIN COMMANDS
  • /dmcreate <dm name/id> <wepids> -- This command will be explained a little bit later.
  • /dmedit <dm name/id> <wepids> -- This works the same as /dmcreate, except, you EDIT names and not create them.
  • /dmlock <dm name/id> <password> -- if this is set not just any user will be able to get into the dm that is locked. they will need a
  • password, this can be used for duels or if you do not want to be disturbed.
  • /dmunlock <dm name/id> -- unlocks a DM, password not required, but remember, you need admin for these commands anyway.
  • /lockalldms <password> -- This will lock every DM that is created with a single password for all of them.
  • /unlockalldms -- This will unlock every DM, NOTE: password is not required to unlock.
  • /dmkick <playerid> -- This will kick the specified player out of the DM.
  • /dmban <playerid> -- This will permanently remove a specified player from EVERY dm -- contents is saved in a .ini file and will be remembered if they disconnect.
  • /dmunban <playerid> -- unban the specified player id from DMs
  • /resetdmmsg <playerid> -- This is used incase a player is using a DMmsg that makes people crash when they view it (or is this fixed in 0.3? I added just for safety.)
  • /autoheal -- if this is enabled then players in a DM who just killed someone will be restored to full HP, but it is easily disabled by doing /autoheal again.
  • /createvdm -- Create a vehicle DM, e.g: /createvdm myvehicledm infernus 29.
  • /vdmedit -- Edit a vehicle dm, same params as createvdm
  • /lockvdm -- Lock a vehicle DM with a specific password.
  • /unlockvdm -- unlock a specific vehicle dm
  • /savespawn -- save a spawn point for a DM
  • /editspawn -- edit a spawnpoint for a regular DM
  • /editvspawn -- edit a spawnpoint for a vehicle DM
  • /dmmenu -- all DM editing utilities in a dialog
  • /showmarkers -- disable/enable showing player markers on the mini-map
  • /shownames -- enable/disable showing player names above head
  • /anticbug -- enable/disable anti-c-bug

Suggestions/Add-ons/To-Do-list
  • None

/dmcreate tutorial

Creating DMs is one of the main parts of a script, and i would hate to see the topic being flooded with "im not sure how to create a DM", so i have put together a very simple tutorial of how to create a DM.

Find the spot on the map where you want to create your DM, the player will tele to the spot you are standing at, when you create the dm.. when you create a DM, you will need weapon ids/weapon names

Once you have gotten your weapons and your spot, type /dmcreate <name of the dm you want> <weapon ids> ... Here is an example of something that you may type

NOTE: 5 weapons are not required, infact, you can do a 1-5 weapon DM, they all work.

hit enter. you should get a message something like

Now, at this time your done, yep, thats it. your DM is created. you DO NOT even have to restart your script, the DM is created, and you can now use it.

After typing your DM to the server you will be entered in the DM, and can begin fighting.

although, if you are interested the .ini file looks a little bit something like this

Download

PLEASE NOTE: Although i am including the .AMX, it is EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED to re-compile, and modify the #define's to your personal preference.

Here is the list of #defines that you may want to change.
  • #define DeathEvaders 1 // re-add players into DM if they /q during a dm?, 1=yes 0=no Recc0mended: 1
  • #define DCGM 0 //if running deadly combinations a/d then enable this, else don't
  • #define DEBUG 0 //Use only for testing
  • #define NoCommandsDuringDM 0 //1 = no commands during DMs and /dmq to leave, 0 = let them type commands and no /dmq
  • #define Rampages 1 //Do you want rampages? ... 0 = No. 1 = Yes, but no rampage rewards.
    2 = Yes, and I want rampage rewards.
  • #define CreditCreator 1 //if this is set to 1, then everytime a player enters a dm it will say who created that DM
    that they just entered ... if changed to 0 this feature is disabled.
  • #define sscanfPlugin 1 // Enable or disable the sscanf Plugin - disable if you do not want to worry about the plugin.
download: --- http://www.mediafire.com/?633wcnpxkcqhxky

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/fvjpMu6H

Note: If you use pastebin, you will not have the DM 75 premade DMs or 28 premade Vehicle DMs, download from mediafire is recommended.

Credits

_________________________________________________ _________________________________________________

Thanks for reading, and have fun. stay tuned for updates.

very Nice script

Good job dude!

Good job might use it

Looks cool, might have to give this a test on [Ask] DC Server

Are you from PR-RP?

looks extremely nice I got something like your DM-Creation in my House-System & you should do that:

Add the possibility to have MORE than one dm spawn to prevent spawnkilling and make it more funny
like:
/startbuilding <name>
/weapons <1> <2> <3> ...
/savespawn <<<<<<<<<<<<<<< so you can save more than one spawn
/finishbuilding

just a suggestion

Yeah, that was a possibility when I was making it, but i really was focusing on making the dmcreate as simple as possible.

and, no, I don't play on any RP servers. :P

Hell yeah, good job Tigah.

Thanks guys.

I've been working on vehicle DMs for like a day or two now, and I've given them a lot of beta testing but as stands(as much testing as you can do in 1 day, haha), they are still buggy (I think they are atleast, i wouldn't release if i knew of any bugs) though, it is not like the vehicle DMs are unplayable, they are for sure, very playable, and can be used, but just pay extra attention to anything out of the ordinary. the latest current change log is

Код:
v4.5d ***Current***
	 * Added VehicleDMs (BETA)
	 * Added timer to check how long each player was in a DM, and will now dispaly how long they where in the DM when they die.
	 * Allowed /dmcreate, /createvdm, /vdmedit, & /dmedit to read weapon/vehicle name's and IDs.
	 * Created manual fix for if your server gets bugged and whenever you enter a DM you get the error "A base is started, you cannot enter a DM", if you get this error, do /unlockalldms and it will fix it. or typing /end (not an often bug, but just a fix incase it happens)
	 * /lockvdm, /unlockvdm, /vdminfo, /vdmedit & /createvdm Added for vehicle DMs
	 * Fixed a very major bug with /sync sometimes not working when this script was loaded
	 * Fixed a couple bugs with bases/tdms starting/ending
	 * 2,600 lines
and updated first links

Have fun.