How to? (Dialog menu)

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6667, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Something here..", "%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s", "Select", "Cancel", PlayerInfo[playerid][pD1], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD2], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD3], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD4], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD5], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD6], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD7], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD8], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD9], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD10]);
Does someone know how to make this work using Dialog Menus?
I would like to make something with strings but I really don't know how to include it into the line.
I will be happy if someone will help me, thanks.

what you want to do to include something in samp.inc or something like that?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=130286.0

None of you guys undersootd me, I tried to include a string instead of the text in the dialog..
Anyway, I fixed me problem by myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnidi
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6667, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Something here..", "%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s", "Select", "Cancel", PlayerInfo[playerid][pD1], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD2], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD3], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD4], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD5], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD6], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD7], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD8], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD9], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD10]);
I would like to make something with strings but I really don't know how to include it into the line.
pawn Код:
// mind your string size
new string[128];
format(string, sizeof(string),"%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s", PlayerInfo[playerid][pD1], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD2], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD3], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD4], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD5], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD6], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD7], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD8], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD9], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD10]);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6667, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Something here..", string, "Select", "Cancel", );

Quote:
Originally Posted by mprofitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomnidi
Код:
pawn Код:
// mind your string size
new string[128];
format(string, sizeof(string),"%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s\n%s", PlayerInfo[playerid][pD1], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD2], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD3], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD4], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD5], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD6], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD7], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD8], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD9], PlayerInfo[playerid][pD10]);
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 6667, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Something here..", string, "Select", "Cancel", );
Thats exactly what I did, thanks anyway.