[FilterScript] [FS] AdminSpectate 2.1[New Release]

Download:

Megaupload
Pastebin Link

Features
  • Spec Update - Updates there Health/Armour.
  • OnPlayerVirtualWorldChange(playerid, newvirtualworldid, oldvirtualworldid); - Fixes if a Player Changes Virtual World.
  • Sprint Key and Jump Key - Allow you to Change Players.

Commands
  • /spec [playerid].
  • /specvehicle [vehicleid].
  • /specoff.

Credits
  • akacross - Creator.
  • Aaron - Tester.
  • SA-MP Team - for Making "adminspec".
  • LethaL for his LAdmin.

Change Log: Nov 14
  • 1. public OnPlayerInteriorChange(playerid, newinteriorid, oldinteriorid) - i mixed something up in there so now ur Interior will update with the player you Spectateing.
Change Log: Nov 15
  • 1. OnPlayerInteriorChange(playerid, newinteriorid, oldinteriorid) - Fixed 100%.
  • 1. Removed OnPlayerEnterVehicle\Exit - As everyone said to use OnPlayerStateChange. well i did, now if someone Hits "F" it dosnt Spec the Car Untell the Player is in it.

good job

Will test soon, but I must say.. if this works as described it can help many admins with cheaters.

I think it would be better to do /spec [playerid/name] at all, and it'll detect alone if it needs to spectate a vehicle or not, though if the player leaves the vehicle you need to change to PlayerSpectatePlayer, and if the player is on foot and enters a vehicle, you need to change to PlayerSpectateVehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MenaceX^
I think it would be better to do /spec [playerid/name] at all, and it'll detect alone if it needs to spectate a vehicle or not, though if the player leaves the vehicle you need to change to PlayerSpectatePlayer, and if the player is on foot and enters a vehicle, you need to change to PlayerSpectateVehicle.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
  for(new x=0; x<MAX_PLAYERS; x++)
  {
     if(GetPlayerState(x) == PLAYER_STATE_SPECTATING && Spec[x][SpectateID] == playerid)
    {
       TogglePlayerSpectating(x, 1);
       PlayerSpectateVehicle(x, vehicleid);
       Spec[x][SpectateType] = ADMIN_SPEC_TYPE_VEHICLE;
    }
  }
  return 1;
}

public OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid, vehicleid)
{
    for(new x=0; x<MAX_PLAYERS; x++)
    {
      if(GetPlayerState(x) == PLAYER_STATE_SPECTATING && Spec[x][SpectateID] == playerid && Spec[x][SpectateType] == ADMIN_SPEC_TYPE_VEHICLE)
       {
         TogglePlayerSpectating(x, 1);
        PlayerSpectatePlayer(x, playerid);
         Spec[x][SpectateType] = ADMIN_SPEC_TYPE_PLAYER;
      }
    }
    return 1;
}
public OnPlayerExitVehicle(playerid, vehicleid), When the Player Exits the car it Respecs them and if there Statechanges it calls OnPlayerExitVehicle, Take alook at the Codes.

Suggestion: Use OnPlayerStateChange instead of OnPlayerEnterVehicle/OnPlayerExitVehicle. For example, if someone presses F, then stops entering the vehicle. You will spectate the vehicle while they are not inside one.

mmhm ill Look into it.

i love this thing. helped me ban 3 people so far that tried to escape with teleporting haha

Nice script but isn't it the same script as the one in the LA-RP script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KristianB
Nice script but isn't it the same script as the one in the LA-RP script?
Um, im not sure never Looked at LA-RP. this is more of FS from SA-MP Team/Ladmin

Good Job

This is about as advanced as Godfather.

You can't even make a proper spectating system, it should spectate the player and change if they move in to a vehicle, that's a nessecity for a spectating system, therefore your spectating system is about as advanced as Godfathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marclang
This is about as advanced as Godfather.

You can't even make a proper spectating system, it should spectate the player and change if they move in to a vehicle, that's a nessecity for a spectating system, therefore your spectating system is about as advanced as Godfathe
woah.. chill, im working on that. look at one of the posts above.

You stole this script from someone, I had it in my filterscript folder before and i still have it and that someone i think is HAMM3R your code is all the same like his, I don't think it's your script.

Wasn't Hammer apart of the Dev Team?... this Spec was from the "filterscripts" on the 0.3 Serverpackage, and Some of this that i remade was from Ladmin. so where this from?

Good Job

lmfao!

con you please include virtual world id because i use a lot of virtual worlds for my gms.

Thanks

wery good

good job