[FilterScript] [FS] torran's Registration System v3.1

torran's Registration System v3
List of Features ready for release:

Optional MySQL usage. ( Uses a define )
Register dialog, Login dialog, Email dialog, Change Pass dialog, Change email dialog, Change name dialog, View stats dialog
Saves: IP, Money, Score, Kills, Deaths, Minutes Ingame
And whatever else is in the current versions,

If you have any suggestions post them here.

NOTE: V3 IS NOT YET RELEASED

Where can I get the include zcmd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashy
Where can I get the include zcmd?
http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=116240.0

This is what it says for me
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Desktop\GTA SA\pawno\include\dutils.inc(202) : warning 209: function "SetPlayerMoney" should return a value
C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Desktop\GTA SA\filterscripts\register.pwn(226) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Desktop\GTA SA\filterscripts\register.pwn(227) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetPlayerMoney"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_bomber
This is what it says for me
Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Desktop\GTA SA\pawno\include\dutils.inc(202) : warning 209: function "SetPlayerMoney" should return a value
C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Desktop\GTA SA\filterscripts\register.pwn(226) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Documents and Settings\ben\Desktop\GTA SA\filterscripts\register.pwn(227) : error 021: symbol already defined: "SetPlayerMoney"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
Yes i forgot i edited my dutils.inc

Ok so you can either:
Open up my script and change the function SetPlayerMoney to something like SetPlayerCash
Or
You can open up dutils.inc and delete the function SetPlayerMoney

Thanks worked with SetPlayerCash

Ok, new problem.
Everytime i connect to my server, the "Please register" pops up, i write my pass and press register... the box vanish and nothing happens, no text nothing! If I relog the same happends... Any idea what to do??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir_bomber
Ok, new problem.
Everytime i connect to my server, the "Please register" pops up, i write my pass and press register... the box vanish and nothing happens, no text nothing! If I relog the same happends... Any idea what to do??
Make sure the folder "tReg" is in scriptfiles

I havent got any tReg.ini file... download link or sumthin??

No,

Make a folder called "tReg" in "scriptfiles"

Don't save accounts!!!! !!! help me!!!

Make sure you have created the tReg folder in scriptfiles

i really like it but there is 1 fetal error 100 : cannot read from " dini "
why that always happen to me , my include have dini.inc , why it can't be compiled ?? plz any 1 answer me , and fast

Do you have in Pawno/Includes dini.inc file? or just go pawno folder and open pawno.exe then close and then compile your FS

Regards,
Mr.Jvxmc

good job
thx for fs