[FilterScript] [FS] GEO-IP : Get Player's Country

If you guys hadn't notice, RetardedWolf uploaded a pastebin mirror on page 5.

http://pawn.pastebin.com/Z1VsspuA

Quote:
Originally Posted by [XST]O_x
Посмотреть сообщение
If you guys hadn't notice, RetardedWolf uploaded a pastebin mirror on page 5.

http://pawn.pastebin.com/Z1VsspuA
Yeah he did but the scriptfiles city/country list is not anywhere.

Thats actually pretty cool +1 (cookie lol)

Hmmm.. Tested this with my friend who lives in Macedonia, it says he's from Spain...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMonk3y
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmmm.. Tested this with my friend who lives in Macedonia, it says he's from Spain...
How did you even get the city/country list if the download link is busted.

Deleted, sorry for wrong pos :S

Good job, i might use this for my server

Link Fail...

Repair The Link,

Thank.

This link dead.. :P

nice but sometimes it fail, some guy from Bahrain, it says "Saudia Arabia" xD

<Removed>

<Must erm. re-update>

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toni
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you very much.
Working good I hope? IPLIST.ini is from Fj0rtizFredde. Can you confirm that it is working correctly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BP13
Посмотреть сообщение
Working good I hope? IPLIST.ini is from Fj0rtizFredde. Can you confirm that it is working correctly?
I'm testing it atm. I'll edit and see if it works, but I doubt it because inside the countryip.pwn the script targets a .csv file.

EDIT.
No, it doesn't, I'll try changing the ini file to a .csv file.

EDIT 2.
No, changing the ini file to a .csv file will not work either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Toni
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm testing it atm. I'll edit and see if it works, but I doubt it because inside the countryip.pwn the script targets a .csv file.

EDIT.
No, it doesn't, I'll try changing the ini file to a .csv file.
Try changing the file extension. If it works afterwords then I will reupload it. If not then please tell me to take down the links.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Try changing the file extension. If it works afterwords then I will reupload it. If not then please tell me to take down the links.
Look at my edit 2, I just re-tested it by changing the file extension. It did not work, sorry to say.

EDIT,
God damn it, I need to change or create a folder called "CountryIP's"

Hold on test #3.

EDIT 2.

Okay, I'm not exactly sure, but it works I'm guessing. You just need to add a folder called "CountriesIPs" then change the ini to a .csv file.

I'm not sure b/c I am on a local IP (192.168.1.75), and that's not a global IP.

Fj0rtizFredde, your file did not work. Too bad! Thanks for helping testing The Toni and also thanks to Fj0rtizFredde for trying to help recover that file. The Toni please edit your other post to remove the visible mirrors so no one can be struck with disappointment. Thanks.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Fj0rtizFredde, your file did not work. Too bad! Thanks for helping testing The Toni and also thanks to Fj0rtizFredde for trying to help recover that file. The Toni please edit your other post to remove the visible mirrors so no one can be struck with disappointment. Thanks.
Look again . Good thing I haven't edited em! but I might as well remove them, because you need to <read my post before this>

Yeah it did not work:

Код:
[04:54:52] robotjuice has joined the server.  [ Country: () | IP Address: 76.91.253.74 | Ping: 65535 ]

Can someone reupload the fs or the country list?