[HELP]IRC bots and chats from game

hi everyone again.

I have one server. I created an IRC channel. Sorry for a lots of ask.

First: Do you know one good irc bot for download
Second: How i can read chat from game to IRc channel
Third: Do you know how to create commands for IRC for game like /kick, /slap, /jail and other

Thanks in advancee.
Aco (easy scripter)

First: Not sure
Second: There are plenty of IRC modules and what not that allow you to do this.
Third: Refer to answer two.

1: SEARCH BUTTON (http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ighlight=Admin)
2: IT IS IN THERE
Third: Do you know how to create commands for IRC for game like /kick, /slap, /jail and other
3: yes i know how to.

for first download aren`t avalilable, for pastebain i don`t have plugins and includes

I think your mind needs to be changed about IRC. See this thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=161442

Quote:
Originally Posted by aco_SRBIJA
Посмотреть сообщение
for first download aren`t avalilable, for pastebain i don`t have plugins and includes
try the search button ;P

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
I think your mind needs to be changed about IRC. See this thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=161442
I think you're confused. You can configure commands for a bot in a channel, so you could create "XBot" from your SA-MP server, using a plugin and then you could create IRC commands that execute in-game or on the IRC or vice versa.

Well, I knew that. I just don't get the whole point of integrating IRC into a server, besides doing that. What other benefits are available to a developer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I knew that. I just don't get the whole point of integrating IRC into a server, besides doing that. What other benefits are available to a developer?
Because you can do things remotely, of course you can do the same with MySQL with PHP, but in a chat client, that's a lot better (at least IMO), especially as it's a lot less hassle to script/code for.

It's best that you script these yourself, as everyone wants something different. If you perform a search on the forum, you'll probably find either some good examples or something to work from though.

By setting your OnPlayerText callback to output to the IRC channel, there's plenty of examples for this too.

This is easily achieved. Simply perform another search for an IRC bot/script and you'll find plenty of examples.

Quote:

By setting your OnPlayerText callback to output to the IRC channel, there's plenty of examples for this too.

This is the only thing I want to get done with IRC, but basically so when I am performing script updates, I can monitor the chat, etc.