anyone can help me to fixed this in "OGP" Open Game Panel
check the picture below
Screenshot_2.png

Reinstall files

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3Pedro
View Post
Reinstall files
still the same bro i did it more than 5 times, btw let me ask you bro which type of linux server is best Centos, Ubuntu, or Debian? and only i have this platform to be choosen

Screenshot_1.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by NNek
View Post
still the same bro i did it more than 5 times, btw let me ask you bro which type of linux server is best Centos, Ubuntu, or Debian? and only i have this platform to be choosen

Attachment 12425
Reinstall files not OS. You must have a button around there "sync" or something like that, I'm not sure haven't been using ogp since 2015.

Quote:
View Post
Reinstall files not OS. You must have a button around there "sync" or something like that, I'm not sure haven't been using ogp since 2015.
So is there any other gamepanel can i used to host my server??

There's a few if you'd like to move, you have ovh which support linux and windows vps (i'd recommend windows if you don't know much about linux).
There's also extravm.com which support only linux, blazingfast.io, digitalocean. Have a look around and see what's better for you.

Quote:
View Post
There's a few if you'd like to move, you have ovh which support linux and windows vps (i'd recommend windows if you don't know much about linux).
There's also extravm.com which support only linux, blazingfast.io, digitalocean. Have a look around and see what's better for you.
im using extravm vps for testing purpose to try how to run a samp server if you have free time to help can u send me a private message please

Quote:
View Post
im using extravm vps for testing purpose to try how to run a samp server if you have free time to help can u send me a private message please
Sure.

Quote:
View Post
Sure.
Thanks man do you have Discord send me privately if you have Thanks!

Quote:
View Post
Thanks man do you have Discord send me privately if you have Thanks!
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=665803
You can join SAMP discord to get more support there.