Custom mappings do not show

Hey, if a player connects I set his camera to a certain pos, and make it look at a certain position.
Somehow, that location doesn't show any custom objects, but when I spawn (login) and go to that location.. they do show.

Depending on what object streamer you use, you'll have to make sure the objects are in the same Virtual World where the login screen is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markski
View Post
Depending on what object streamer you use, you'll have to make sure the objects are in the same Virtual World where the login screen is.
FALSE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're likely using streamer, correct me if I'm wrong.

Since you are in class selection, objects do not automatically stream. You must use Streamer_Update for streamer to know to show the objects around the player in class selection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
FALSE.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're likely using streamer, correct me if I'm wrong.

Since you are in class selection, objects do not automatically stream. You must use Streamer_Update for streamer to know to show the objects around the player in class selection.
Rep+.