Minigames for Freeroam?

Hey guys,

I am currently working on freeroam server. And I want to make/or use minigames for it. I would like to listen creative ideas about cool minigames, it's very important to me.
+rep to person who would give me useful advice

Thanks for reading,

waiting for replies

Your community is your source of ideas, make a community of people and get them to suggest stuff or come up with ideas and ask for their opinion. We may all agree on stuff your community wouldn't like, therefore would be a fail. Don't forget that you should have your own ideas if you wanna make something cool, what you like is what you should make. Think of the basic stuff for the server and let your community continue.

When you had "Left SA-MP." that suited you better than this thread.

@LOUAYBs, thanks for suggestions, that actually helped me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Variable™
View Post
Your community is your source of ideas, make a community of people and get them to suggest stuff or come up with ideas and ask for their opinion. We may all agree on stuff your community wouldn't like, therefore would be a fail. Don't forget that you should have your own ideas if you wanna make something cool, what you like is what you should make. Think of the basic stuff for the server and let your community continue.
dude I already have unique ideas for my gamemode,
I only need more minigames.

I rep'ed boths of you anyways.

@Logic_ you're not getting rep this time btw I am not playing, I am scripting it's not the same. Nvm. I am glad you're reading and remembering my statuses ^^

I think you lie. You need the game running to test what have you made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazon
View Post
I think you lie. You need the game running to test what have you made.
1. I never lie
2. I made freeroam server/project many times. This time I want to hear new advices since many things changed in freeroam world and new minigames became popular