[Include] Nex-AC - Anticheat system

"DisableInteriorEnterExits()" solved my problem. Thank you.

all good.

\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(2031) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 7)
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3577) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3595) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6706) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6720) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Hmmm, how to solve this? @OstGot

Quote:
Originally Posted by B3x7K
View Post
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(2031) : error 035: argument type mismatch (argument 7)
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3577) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3595) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6706) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6720) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

Hmmm, how to solve this? @OstGot
Update your Streamer Plugin and default SA-MP includes. Also make sure that the parameters of such publics in all your scripts the same as here:
PHP Code:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playeriddamagedidamountweaponidbodypart
PHP Code:
public OnVehicleDeath(vehicleidkillerid

Quote:
Originally Posted by OstGot
View Post
Update your Streamer Plugin and default SA-MP includes. Also make sure that the parameters of such publics in all your scripts the same as here:
PHP Code:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playeriddamagedidamountweaponidbodypart
PHP Code:
public OnVehicleDeath(vehicleidkillerid
Oh i forgot something, where i can find anti-cheat id?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cauezin
Посмотреть сообщение
Downgrade your zeex's compiler to 3.10.8 or disable the warnings related to const-correctness (since they aren't compatible with the default samp includes):
PHP код:
#pragma warning disable 214
#pragma warning disable 239 

I got this error
Код:
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : error 017: undefined symbol "ac_i"
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I follow the installation
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <foreach>
#include <nex-ac>
how to fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukie
Посмотреть сообщение
I got this error
Код:
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : error 017: undefined symbol "ac_i"
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(1171) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
I follow the installation
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <foreach>
#include <nex-ac>
how to fix it
Update your foreach.inc either to this or that version.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Update your foreach.inc either to this or that version.
I got this error after I update the foreach.inc
Код:
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3596) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3614) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\customskin selection update\PL-RP.pwn(74774) : warning 209: function "ac_OnPlayerInteriorChange" should return a value
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukie
Посмотреть сообщение
I got this error after I update the foreach.inc
Код:
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3596) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\pawno 0.3DL\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(3614) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
C:\Users\samp\Desktop\customskin selection update\PL-RP.pwn(74774) : warning 209: function "ac_OnPlayerInteriorChange" should return a value

1 Error.
At first you should find public OnPlayerGiveDamage in your script and check its parameters. It shoud be like that:
PHP код:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playeriddamagedidFloat:amountweaponidbodypart); // your script probably missed the "bodypart" parameter 
And as for another error: you need to return something in public OnPlayerInteriorChange (also in your script). For example, just put "return 1;" at the end of this public.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
At first you should find public OnPlayerGiveDamage in your script and check its parameters. It shoud be like that:
PHP код:
public OnPlayerGiveDamage(playeriddamagedidFloat:amountweaponidbodypart); // your script probably missed the "bodypart" parameter 
And as for another error: you need to return something in public OnPlayerInteriorChange (also in your script). For example, just put "return 1;" at the end of this public.
Thanks! It works!

Код:
...\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6784) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
...\pawno\include\nex-ac.inc(6798) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype

1 Error.
Help mee?

when I use the /fly or /speed etc command I get kick but I am admin... how to do to use admin commands without receipt kick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonerdo
View Post
garbage, optimization is bad. performance is bad.
Show the specific code pieces where you think it could be done better.

Quote:
View Post
If I do, would you remove nex ac. optimize your anti cheat first meat
What do you mean?
Quote:
View Post
Code optimization 0 cool Ostgot
Well, your statements seem rather incoherent and unproven at the moment.

I am using NexAC on my server and it works perfectly.

Quote:
View Post
garbage, optimization is bad. performance is bad.
Mate, not everyone would use PawnPlus and the entire YSI library to meet your requirements, thats bs. This anticheat is beast.

Quote:
View Post
Poor Anti Cheat , Performance : 0 Car Fly , FakeSpawn no fixed FakeAntiCheat
Show specific examples of code that could (or should) be changed or don't waste your and my time.

Hey. Is there any possibility to make an "Anti-Perception Cheat"?

There are many people use that check to see people's name from a super far distance in order to know where they are.