[Help FCNPC 2.0] FCNPC_AimAtPlayer
#1

Hello guys, I have a problem when I put FCNPC_AimAtPlayer dont shot, it stays aiming but it does not shoot. Why does this happen? I have version 2.0, in previous versions it worked perfectly.

PHP код:
public Shoot(playerid)
{
    
FCNPC_GoToPlayer(bot1, playerid, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, true, 0.0, true, 0.0, 1.5, 250);
    
FCNPC_AimAtPlayer(bot1, playerid, true, -1, true, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5);
    
SetTimerEx("Stop",33000, false, "i", playerid);
     return 
1;
}
public 
Stop(playerid)
{
    
FCNPC_StopAim(bot1);
    
FCNPC_SetKeys(bot1, 0, 0, 0);
return 
1;
} 
Reply
#2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookknp
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys, I have a problem when I put FCNPC_AimAtPlayer dont shot, it stays aiming but it does not shoot. Why does this happen? I have version 2.0, in previous versions it worked perfectly.

PHP код:
public Shoot(playerid)
{
    
FCNPC_GoToPlayer(bot1, playerid, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, true, 0.0, true, 0.0, 1.5, 250);
    
FCNPC_AimAtPlayer(bot1, playerid, true, -1, true, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5);
    
SetTimerEx("Stop",33000, false, "i", playerid);
     return 
1;
}
public 
Stop(playerid)
{
    
FCNPC_StopAim(bot1);
    
FCNPC_SetKeys(bot1, 0, 0, 0);
return 
1;
} 
Bump
Reply
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookknp
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello guys, I have a problem when I put FCNPC_AimAtPlayer dont shot, it stays aiming but it does not shoot. Why does this happen? I have version 2.0, in previous versions it worked perfectly.

PHP код:
public Shoot(playerid)
{
    
FCNPC_GoToPlayer(bot1, playerid, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, FCNPC_MOVE_TYPE_AUTO, true, 0.0, true, 0.0, 1.5, 250);
    
FCNPC_AimAtPlayer(bot1, playerid, true, -1, true, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5);
    
SetTimerEx("Stop",33000, false, "i", playerid);
     return 
1;
}
public 
Stop(playerid)
{
    
FCNPC_StopAim(bot1);
    
FCNPC_SetKeys(bot1, 0, 0, 0);
return 
1;
} 
Use FCNPC_GiveAmmo, I had the same problem, it doesn't shoot because it doesn't have ammo
Reply
#4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevinas100
Посмотреть сообщение
Use FCNPC_GiveAmmo, I had the same problem, it doesn't shoot because it doesn't have ammo
Thx very much Kevinas100, +rep
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)