VC/LC Map Question

I was absent for some time, around the crisis we had with the IP intrusions and returned as I am free now, I was surprise to hear about 0.3.8, basically I just have a few questions regarding this matter.

Firstly, I know we can use custom skins, which I also think it would be great but if server owners made the download sizes small but I want to know is, about maps. I heard that VC and LC maps would be implemented or something like that. By that, technically speaking, we could be playing in the Vice City Map from the VC game and LC game?

Yes there is already VC and LC map available https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=644886

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomRedlake
View Post
Yes there is already VC and LC map available https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=644886
Thank you, truly intriguing. Will people actually really consider building a full server from scratch relying on this maps? Or would they just make portions of this map available and merge it with San Andreas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting.
View Post
Thank you, truly intriguing. Will people actually really consider building a full server from scratch relying on this maps? Or would they just make portions of this map available and merge it with San Andreas?
It actually depends on what will developers ( server owners ) decide. Both options are available.

Quote:
View Post
The server I am working on is solely VC with no SA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignity
View Post
The server I am working on is solely VC with no SA.
I see, although if your using the VC Map, the cars most presumably will be the same, what about the skins? Would you use the default SA-MP skins, or probably change it up. What are players thinking about skins? They could basically add any custom skin they want but hopefully don't overdo it. Hahaha. I would like to see custom skins but I honestly would still like to see the Vanilla version/expect of the Skins still implemented and used on servers around.

Quote:
View Post
I see, although if your using the VC Map, the cars most presumably will be the same, what about the skins? Would you use the default SA-MP skins, or probably change it up. What are players thinking about skins? They could basically add any custom skin they want but hopefully don't overdo it. Hahaha. I would like to see custom skins but I honestly would still like to see the Vanilla version/expect of the Skins still implemented and used on servers around.
Our project (vc-rp) is aimed towards the vanilla of the game as much as possible, with this the custom skins we are planning to add won't affect the immersion but add onto it with low-quality skins, the same that the original game has.

Since 2012 i showed this screen. It's my project: III + VC + SA (+ Some objects from Stories and other parts of GTA).

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
[...]
The size ratios of the maps are messed up.
LC and VC are smaller than how you show them to be in those images.

No, it's OK. And map was make for radar. Now it works with right positions.

I still doubt if it's possible to have LC+VC+SA in SAMP due to the map boundaries limit, it can be done but the islands will be very close to each other like that image OKStyle posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
Since 2012 i showed this screen. It's my project: III + VC + SA (+ Some objects from Stories and other parts of GTA).
What you are doing is truly remarkable. It will be a spectacle to see. Looks great. The world would be really big and there will be a lot of opportunities for you to create. Looks really great. Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyH
View Post
I still doubt if it's possible to have LC+VC+SA in SAMP due to the map boundaries limit, it can be done but the islands will be very close to each other like that image OKStyle posted.
There are virtually no map boundaries in SA. Use YSF if you want to increase the sync bounds.

HELLL YES. I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY FOR OVER ALMOST 12 YEARS. I miss playing vc-mp and always wanted to replay a remastered version in the SA engine.