Need help with a UCP

So I'm using this script https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=641235 and so it has a master account system which is all hooked to MYSQL. I was working on a UCP and the only the problems I'm getting is the password thing. So currently the master account's password are hashed out by Whirpool's hashing system, I want to link that to the UCP so that when ever someone uses the master account password it automatically detects the whirpool hashed password and lets the person in because currently when someone uses the the master account password it denies them and when someone uses the hashed ma account password code provided in the mysql db, it lets the person in.

Let me know what code you guys need access to.

UCP? If you are going to make a website and connect to your database I think php supports Whirpool

I'm not an expert of php, but I found an example of how you should hash with Whirpool on php.

PHP код:
$myHash hash'whirlpool'$salt $password ); 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucases
Посмотреть сообщение
UCP? If you are going to make a website and connect to your database I think php supports Whirpool

I'm not an expert of php, but I found an example of how you should hash with Whirpool on php.

PHP код:
$myHash hash'whirlpool'$salt $password ); 
Oh I'm aware of how the hashing thing is coded into the php but I'm uncertain if it'll fix the problem. I'll give it a go anyways and hope for the best.

Yup as I suspected it still doesn't recognize the encoded password if I use the normal master account password to login.

Bump