Report servers breaching the service agreement here!

Firstly, I'm not sure whether the mods will allow this thread or not; however, it wouldn't hurt to give it a shot in hope they take action against servers posted in this thread by removing them from hosted tab (or however they see fit - they know best). We all know there are tons out there getting away with such acts!

Please follow the guidelines below to a) not annoy the moderators, b) keep this thread from being deleted, and c) maintain organization:
  1. Only report servers that breach the master list services agreement for public servers in this thread.
  2. Do not repeatedly post the same report. One report per server is enough. Reporting servers in this thread guarantees nothing, leave the decision up to the moderators.
  3. Do not double, triple, [...] post if you wish to report more than one server. Put it all in one post.
  4. Keep your report clean (e.g. do not flame).
  5. Do not start flame wars or continuously fight in this thread because you're attempting to defend your server from any claims stated in a report. Simply give one response (if you think your server isn't breaching any points within the agreement) and leave the rest up to the moderators.
In case you missed the link to the master list services agreement for public servers, click here.

I didn't want to have a report on the main post, so I decided to put it in a new one. Sorry for the double post!

Server breaches:
  1. (g) You may not artificially increase your player count or provide false info to the SA-MP query mechanism.
Server information and proof can be found here (imgur, 3 screenshots).

I don't mean to be a debbie downer here, but I don't think this will help anything. Say we find a server (like the one you posted screenshots of) where they are breaching the terms of agreement...what do we do?

We can report the server all we want and at best (from what I've heard, not sure if it's true) the server can be blacklisted from showing up on the client browser. Odds are likely their server isn't of any substantial size and they don't give a damn about breaking any rules to try to get their playerbase higher. If we wanted the server to go down, the only hope we'd have is the owner to run out of money so they can't pay for their host and subsequently goes down. I could also go into the fact that there's one rule that's been broken on most of the servers throughout SA-MP's life ( (a) if you're wondering ) but that's probably too much.

I'm not trying to say what you're doing here is bad but there's little we'll be able to do to the servers any of us discover doing shit like this as in the end, if you want the server to go down, you'd have to contact the host provider and odds are likely they won't give a fuck about it since they're getting paid and that's all that matters to them.

In the least case, the server will be removed from hosted tab (I'm not enforcing anything here) - that's fair enough. They lose what they paid for the listing. They continue, we report it again, they lose more money. It's not like everyone is a millionaire here, the majority of the users in this community are young.

Point a) isn't that crucial, it's the least factor to consider.

Justice has nothing to do with this thread (I have nothing against the server I reported), the point of the thread is to keep everything in order, improve the accuracy of player data tools, etc.

It is some sort of justice, because while some people make real efforts to meet the agreement, they chose to break it and they do it without consequence.
I had that reaction because I don't think anyone will use this thread to keep the order.
Maybe if the staff decides to make a pinned thread. That's the only possibility I see.

Maan' are you high or something? Nobody cares about agreements! Most of the player base is underage to play the game anyways lol.

Again, this thread has nothing to do with justice. I created it so people can report servers connecting fake players as this will improve the accuracy of player data tools, I just included the entire agreement in case mods find other points crucial.

If you don't want to report servers then simply don't and ignore this thread. If mods don't want to take action (on most likely servers connecting fake players) then expect this thread to be deleted.

Well, so I checked every server in hosted tab and found approximately 70 servers that use fake players. Here is the list: https://pastebin.com/NzKyS81G (Don't ask how I found out that they use fake players, I think SA-MP Team know exactly how to do it and can re-check the list) As you can see, there are a lot of servers with names that make absolutely no sense (who would play on a server that's called, for example, Funny RP, Stels RP, or BIG RP? lol) which give you mountains of money, high levels, and donation points (and some of them even give leader or admin rights) upon registering. Almost all of them run the same gamemode. I wrote to SA:MP's beta testers about this issue but haven't got any response.

Ignoring servers like this leads to the following problems with SA:MP:
1) Regular servers with real players can't get high spots in hosted tab
2) Players can't find regular servers due to the amount of servers like this
3) Therefore, fair competition is almost impossible

Make Hosted Tab great again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DartfoL
View Post
Well, so I checked every server in hosted tab and found approximately 70 servers that use fake players. Here is the list: https://pastebin.com/NzKyS81G (Don't ask how I found out that they use fake players, I think SA-MP Team know exactly how to do it and can re-check the list) As you can see, there are a lot of servers with names that make absolutely no sense (who would play on a server that's called, for example, Funny RP, Stels RP, or BIG RP? lol) which give you mountains of money, high levels, and donation points (and some of them even give leader or admin rights) upon registering. Almost all of them run the same gamemode. I wrote to SA:MP's beta testers about this issue but haven't got any response.

Ignoring servers like this leads to the following problems with SA:MP:
1) Regular servers with real players can't get high spots in hosted tab
2) Players can't find regular servers due to the amount of servers like this
3) Therefore, fair competition is almost impossible

Make Hosted Tab great again!
True +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnwell
View Post
True +1
You see the difference between your "10k" players statement and this?

He's saying he's connected to all of them, and lists some of the ones he's found. None of those in the list I've even seen in the top lists.

I just hope you realise that your exaggerations, don't help your position on this shit, nor do they have evidence of more than 3 servers that you found.

Quote:

(f) You may not violate the privacy of a player, service provider or server operator
by means of exposing passwords or identities without consent.

I'd wonder if this crosses to handing out IPs of players for other players to DDoS the player... Had that happen a few times. Reset router to get new IP, and everything goes back to working. 5 mins after reconnecting to the SA-MP server, and end up being nuked.

Coincidentally just as people were starting to have gang wars... COMPLETELY coincidental.

I'am asking any beta tester if this email: alizahidzz098@gmail.com match with mattew57's email or with any other guy on samp forum, the email above is that one of the guy who is ddosing my server
I'am suspecting mattew57: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=298939
cause he was first guy aware of the attack
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew57
i heared your server getting smacked so sad rofl
oh wait, and don't forget his server Using leaked GameMode "Advance warfare"
Guys i got a proof now, after posting this post, i checked his profile, first he was checking this thread, then he modify his profile and then the password i got a picture You're done mattew57 it's more than a valid proof

modifying password is a crime or what

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
modifying password is a crime or what
No but modifying email is i got no proof that he did, he changed the email. I'am sure beta testers are able to check his old emails, maybe a forum feature or a backup of the db

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianlouise
View Post
I'am asking any beta tester if this email: alizahidzz098@gmail.com match with mattew57's email or with any other guy on samp forum, the email above is that one of the guy who is ddosing my server
I'am suspecting mattew57: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=298939
cause he was first guy aware of the attack

oh wait, and don't forget his server Using leaked GameMode "Advance warfare"
Guys i got a proof now, after posting this post, i checked his profile, first he was checking this thread, then he modify his profile and then the password i got a picture You're done mattew57 it's more than a valid proof
to be honest i have no idea what you talking about, first you were anoying me with leak script bla bla and now you are accuesing me that i'm screwing your server, are you high? and also i didn't change anything!

Quote:
View Post
to be honest i have no idea what you talking about, first you were anoying me with leak script bla bla and now you are accuesing me that i'm screwing your server, are you high?
That's you who is ddos attacking my server Dude the msg that you sent me, the action of changing the email is more than a proof
It's the last reply from me, We will wait for a beta tester to prove it

I'am pretty sure it's you

Quote:

[11:48] JamesT85 Gaming:

<<< Champer: LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Delete Today at 10:48:05 AM
Sayed: ................
Delete Today at 10:47:52 AM
Champer: oops servers offline LMFAO
Delete Today at 10:46:31 AM
Sayed: stop smacking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Delete Today at 10:46:17 AM
Champer: stop crying
Delete Today at 10:45:52 AM
Champer: No i will not
Delete Today at 10:45:09 AM
Sayed: go another server!
Delete Today at 10:44:29 AM
Champer: awww
Delete Today at 10:44:08 AM
Champer: ill smack it whenever i want for aslong as i want
Delete Today at 10:42:50 AM
Sayed: another call of duty
Delete Today at 10:42:09 AM
Sayed: go another server
Delete Today at 10:42:02 AM
Sayed: stop smacking
Delete Today at 10:41:58 AM
Champer: want me to smack it again?LMFAO
Delete Today at 10:39:11 AM
Sayed: lol
Delete Today at 10:38:36 AM
Champer: look at all the players droppping awww
Delete Today at 10:37:12 AM
Sayed: im not scared
Delete Today at 10:36:34 AM
Sayed: please
Delete Today at 10:36:28 AM
Champer: you had 30 players 10min ago now have 2 LMAOJamesT85 Gaming, Aujourd'hui 11:48

Champer's email: http://imgur.com/fwYH2CC

I Guess this is enough I provided all needed proofs against that Guy
He attacked my server so many times
Joined with a_samp. name
http://imgur.com/IUpSe9C

I'am not here for trolling/Spamming/Rulebreaking but to Report a rulebreaker Who is annoying our gaming life, our communities, With his immature and stupid acts And he must be punished i got more proofs/Screenshots

Quote:
View Post
That's you who is ddos attacking my server Dude the msg that you sent me, the action of changing the email is more than a proof
It's the last reply from me, We will wait for a beta tester to prove it

I'am pretty sure it's you
Get a proper evidence before accusing anyone.

Quote:
View Post
Get a proper evidence before accusing anyone.
Done check my reply it's edited now check so many Proofs
all we need now, is the beta testers The picture above proves that You was scared so you was modifying your email
I Guess there is a feature to check your actions/Old emails....
But i'am sure there is backups of forum Which will prove that Your old email matches with Champer one,

you really think someone will bother to check all those things, oh man

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLearner
View Post
you really think someone will bother to check all those things, oh man
Well if they still take care of samp they will.

Quote:
View Post
Fuck, that'd be fucking hilariously stupid for him to have done that, but I wouldn't be surprised hearing some of the stupid shit he's apparently been doing recently.