Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Searching someone to help me with making a island roleplay server.
Map is already made, only need to have it working as a server insteed of a useless map.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...54#post3884254

Looking for a professional scripter / offering a job for custom gamemode
Note: only professional scripters with a good reference history/past works, newbies with no references and scammers offers will be ignored.

I'll be offering around $10 per hour if the scripter fits the requirements (if not professional enough but still want the job, offer price will be dropped to $3 per hour).

Looking for some people who's willing to be game moderators or even administrator on a cops and robbers server. Server is on hosted tab.

Discord: https://discord.gg/nVaH4Af

Looking for experienced scripters to create a cool and unique script together that will be run on a server when finished. PM me for further information.

Are you experienced, active and have a good english knowledge? LST is looking for Moderators, you can apply on the forums!

Hurry up before it's too late. More info at the signature!

-WE don't need SCRIPTERS or MAPPERS !-

( Read the thread's subject, It's not made to advertise Servers. )

I'll work for anyone who is willing to pay, I'm good in making TDM gamemodes, and some other.
Also, If you need a mapper to add some maps on your server, Then i'm here, Will fix things for a small price

Do I have to follow the requirements?

Are you looking for a server mapper ? Just PM me lets talk about it!

Looking for a scripter to script for a survival server with me. Please PM me for more information!

Looking for a scripter for my server ''friday the 13th'', the first horror server made in samp!
If you want, contact me via PM.

Its for make filterscripts!

NO MONEY. ONLY FREE!

Hello,

Wild West Roleplay is looking for enthusiastic individuals with a background in government-related roleplay as well as a general background in legal roleplay. We are looking for people to run the government faction, set up laws, and steer our other legal factions in the correct direction prior to and after launch.

We are also looking for people who are willing to take on the role as "Head of Legal Factions". Their goal will be to help the people part of the government faction set up realistic and proper laws, as well as give feedback to people trying to run a legal faction.

You will be put in a probationary period of two weeks where you will do some of the tasks explained above. This will also serve as a way for you to prove yourself by contributing and being active.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message with details.

Thank you!

Looking for some mapping projects to get involved in during my spare time. Send me a private message if you've got anything.

Looking for some people who's willing to be game moderators or even administrator on a cops and robbers server. Server is on hosted tab.

(PS. Don't come and claim you can be admin as soon as you join. Don't assume you saw this message and will get hired immediately. Will be hand-picked ingame within a week.)

Discord: https://discord.gg/nVaH4Af

Looking for someone who knows PHP, CSS, MYSQL. Price will be dicussed over skype or whatever.

We have a roleplay gamemode ready to be launched in BETA, unique and build from scratch. New realistic features to remove certain limits and lower the discussion of: "that is non-rp" and calling admins. We want to make roleplay fun again. We are looking for people to run the community while we keep working on updates for the gamemode. This is 100% unique, no copy-paste adding 1392 filterscripts and trying to make it look like a decent script. pm me if ur intrested.

Pz

I'm currently looking for survival/DayZ gamemode which I can host on my new VPS.
Donations will be divided by two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice_
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm currently looking for survival/DayZ gamemode which I can host on my new VPS.
Donations will be divided by two.
There's basically only one existing DayZ gamemode apart from uL, use it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celmir
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for 2 experienced family/gang players. I have made a family at a roleplay server, but i need players
Bro it's me Jimmy Conner...Pm me Asap

Looking for players that are willing to RP in a faction in a RP server. Shoot me a forum PM and I will reveal you more details.

Looking for someone who can make a unique UCP/ACP(Admin Control panel integrated in UCP too) you will be paid contact me on samp forums PAID JOB.