[Tool/Web/Other] ExtremeStudio - SAMP IDE

Right, we're all busy with school , btw you've made a great tool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouHack
View Post
Right, we're all busy with school , btw you've made a great tool!
Thanks man

How to use the Edit items option at the Object explorer??

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ0
View Post
How to use the Edit items option at the Object explorer??
For example if you add an item with name Commands and identifier as "cmd_".
It will do something like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmad45123
View Post
For example if you add an item with name Commands and identifier as "cmd_".
It will do something like this:
Still can't use it. I'm trying to create an item with identifier "hook " to list:
"hook OnGameModeInit();"

And I'm also trying to create an item with identifier "CMD:" to list cmds:
"CMD:command(...)"

It's not working though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by russ0
View Post
Still can't use it. I'm trying to create an item with identifier "hook " to list:
"hook OnGameModeInit();"

And I'm also trying to create an item with identifier "CMD:" to list cmds:
"CMD:command(...)"

It's not working though.
It's kind of limited atm to functions.. can be updated later on to support regex generally, so other stuff like hooks cant be detected.
So basically the identifier is the beginning of the function name.
To catch commands, use cmd_ as identifier.

Update 23:

Changes:
* Fixed a crash when deleting a file in project from out of ES.
* Added ability to change all hotkeys.

Download:
If you already have the ClickOnce version of the app, just launch it and it will auto-update.
Or, You can download the app with an auto-updater here:
https://rebrand.ly/ExtremeStudio

There is no portable version for now.

Wow..
Good job Ahmad..
2 reps

I love this tool. Can you add a night theme to work in low light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coool
View Post
I love this tool. Can you add a night theme to work in low light.
I have been doing something for this to allow custom themes for a long time but problem is, I am really busy with other projects.
Will try to start working on it again ASAP.

Here is the progress: https://github.com/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/tree/newes

This is actually a good IDE, it looks more modern than others like ExtremePawn. I would like to contribute to it but unfortunately I don't know Visual Basic, although I know C#.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
View Post
This is actually a good IDE, it looks more modern than others like ExtremePawn. I would like to contribute to it but unfortunately I don't know Visual Basic, although I know C#.
Hey, thanks a lot man. Glad you l liked it.
The app was being rewritten to C# WPF recently but I just didn't have the time to continue it TBH.
https://github.com/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/tree/newes

I suggest you make some way to show that message everyone likes to see when compiling your project:

Code:
 Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase
This is important to know if the modifications were actually saved

Edit:I found it, it's in the lower left corner

Hi, I've got a few suggestions:

Search / Replace:
- tabulation is wrong: in CTRL+H (Search and replace) before reaching the second TextBox the user has to tab through all the buttons, forcing him to use the mouse (add TabIndex to your controls in your XAML file or rearrange them in a proper way).
- there is no support for F3 / SHIFT+F3 (find next and find previous) [important]
- the search shouldn't start from the beginning of the file but from the cursor position
- change the "End of document reached" with the flashing of the window (like in Notepad++) or a system sound

Project Explorer:
- if I start typing the name of a file, it should search for that file (like in Windows Explorer), instead, it just jumps to the first file whose name starts with the last typed character.
- it should hide ExtremeStudio configuration files (configs/, extremeStudio.config)
- use a TreeView instead of the ListView in the Project Explorer, or at least let the user choose what to use
- if a file name is too long, it should truncate it instead of going to a new line (which is displayed awfully)
- multiselection
- add confirm before deleting (with keyboard Y/N support of course)

Build:
- remove "Do you want to save all files?" which is prompt every time. It slows down the user
- add a shortcut to Build (e.g. F6)
- add "Run" which automatically builds, then starts samp-server.exe if found and compilation was successful. (or let the user configure the executable name in the options) and add a shortcut to it (e.g. F5)

Text editor:
- CTRL + Click goes to the definition of the var/constant/function you clicked, but usually it's F12 which does that, while CTRL + Click selects the whole word.
- add CTRL+X to cut the whole line like in Visual Studio (really useful)
- add syntax coloring for tags (Float:, Text:, Anything:, .....)
- syntax coloring is missing for: const, default

Other suggestions:
- Better icon (maybe with a Pawn icon inside it)
- Add a default dark theme and a default light theme (without forcing the user to change all the syntax coloring)

Bugs found:
- filterscripts are building to the gamemodes folder
- can't rename a file if it is already open, when you save it, it will still save using the old name, making a duplicate.
- it happened many times, under unknown circumstances, that if you click a word it will behave as CTRL+Click

Good job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasino97
View Post
Hi, I've got a few suggestions:

Search / Replace:
- tabulation is wrong: in CTRL+H (Search and replace) before reaching the second TextBox the user has to tab through all the buttons, forcing him to use the mouse (add TabIndex to your controls in your XAML file or rearrange them in a proper way).
- there is no support for F3 / SHIFT+F3 (find next and find previous) [important]
- the search shouldn't start from the beginning of the file but from the cursor position
- change the "End of document reached" with the flashing of the window (like in Notepad++) or a system sound

Project Explorer:
- if I start typing the name of a file, it should search for that file (like in Windows Explorer), instead, it just jumps to the first file whose name starts with the last typed character.
- it should hide ExtremeStudio configuration files (configs/, extremeStudio.config)
- use a TreeView instead of the ListView in the Project Explorer, or at least let the user choose what to use
- if a file name is too long, it should truncate it instead of going to a new line (which is displayed awfully)
- multiselection
- add confirm before deleting (with keyboard Y/N support of course)

Build:
- remove "Do you want to save all files?" which is prompt every time. It slows down the user
- add a shortcut to Build (e.g. F6)
- add "Run" which automatically builds, then starts samp-server.exe if found and compilation was successful. (or let the user configure the executable name in the options) and add a shortcut to it (e.g. F5)

Text editor:
- CTRL + Click goes to the definition of the var/constant/function you clicked, but usually it's F12 which does that, while CTRL + Click selects the whole word.
- add CTRL+X to cut the whole line like in Visual Studio (really useful)
- add syntax coloring for tags (Float:, Text:, Anything:, .....)
- syntax coloring is missing for: const, default

Other suggestions:
- Better icon (maybe with a Pawn icon inside it)
- Add a default dark theme and a default light theme (without forcing the user to change all the syntax coloring)

Bugs found:
- filterscripts are building to the gamemodes folder
- can't rename a file if it is already open, when you save it, it will still save using the old name, making a duplicate.
- it happened many times, under unknown circumstances, that if you click a word it will behave as CTRL+Click

Good job.
#there is no support for F3 / SHIFT+F3 (find next and find previous) [important]
it 'd be great if there is kind of shortcut mapper to edit the shortcuts so we might add our own shortcuts for every feature like notepad++

#Add a default dark theme and a default light theme (without forcing the user to change all the syntax coloring)
if you mean a Theme switcher so it 'd be great to see a color picker there to cutomize every theme to fill our needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
Посмотреть сообщение
This is throwing up warnings in Windows Defender for malware.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi...tid=2147718514
What?.. thats weird..I mean if you upload it to VirusTotal, its totally clean: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/ee...e540c2999acff1
Are you sure that detection is from ExtremeStudio ? Might be something else.

Hi
when i create new project and tick Create from pre-existing files i get warning or error message not sure : https://prnt.sc/k3pf5c

here is details:

Код:
See the end of this message for details on invoking 
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.IO.IOException: Cannot create a file when that file already exists.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.File.InternalMove(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.File.Move(String sourceFileName, String destFileName)
   at ExtremeStudio.Classes.CurrentProjectClass.LoadSampCtlData() in C:\Users\gasse\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\ExtremeStudio\ExtremeStudio\Classes\CurrentProjectClass.cs:line 93
   at ExtremeStudio.StartupForm.<CreateProjectBtn_Click>d__12.MoveNext() in C:\Users\gasse\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Projects\ExtremeStudio\ExtremeStudio\StartupForm.cs:line 300
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.AsyncMethodBuilderCore.<>c.<ThrowAsync>b__6_0(Object state)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
ExtremeStudio
    Assembly Version: 3.0.2.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.2.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/ExtremeStudio.exe
System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking
    Assembly Version: 3.0.4.0
    Win32 Version: 3.0.4.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking.DLL
System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon35
    Assembly Version: 3.5.8.0
    Win32 Version: 3.5.8.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/System.Windows.Forms.Ribbon35.DLL
System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Core
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
ExtremeCore
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/ExtremeCore.DLL
HotkeyControl
    Assembly Version: 1.0.2410.23277
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/HotkeyControl.DLL
AutoUpdater.NET
    Assembly Version: 1.4.9.0
    Win32 Version: 1.4.9.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/AutoUpdater.NET.DLL
Newtonsoft.Json
    Assembly Version: 11.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 11.0.2.21924
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL
System.Numerics
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll
System.Runtime.Serialization
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll
System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
Microsoft.CSharp
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.CSharp/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.CSharp.dll
System.Dynamic
    Win32 Version: 4.6.1055.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Dynamic/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Dynamic.dll
Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
    Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll
System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.108.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.108.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
AutocompleteMenu-ScintillaNET
    Assembly Version: 1.3.4.0
    Win32 Version: 1.3.4.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/AutocompleteMenu-ScintillaNET.DLL
ScintillaNET
    Assembly Version: 3.6.3.0
    Win32 Version: 3.6.3.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Ahmad45123/ExtremeStudio/ScintillaNET.DLL
System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Delted by my Antivirus, HEU_AEGIS_HttpDownloadChecker,
flagged by Windows Defender as potentially harmful.
May I ask what that is about? Funny enough, VirusTotal calls no threats for my antivirus but on my system, it goes mad in seconds.
~Schildos

I would like to help with localizing the software on Crowdin. I am Norwegian and could do the translations for that.
Besides - good job so far!

Wow ! Great IDE.