Cringy memories

So I haven't been on here for years, And seeing my old posts here and my old banned account's posts here made me cringe my teeth out, Seeing my old shit is the cringiest thing ever, Anyone here dies when he sees his old accounts and finds the most cringy shit on it?

I am talking about any site, Not SA:MP specifically..

Not everybody here is a ban evader and not everybody has an old account. The question could've been correct if you had asked about old posts.

I never specified SA:MP forums, I was talking about any site generally, Also why typing so aggressively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maftaca
Посмотреть сообщение
So I haven't been on here for years, And seeing my old posts here and my old banned account's posts here made me cringe my teeth out, Seeing my old shit is the cringiest thing ever, Anyone here dies when he sees his old accounts and finds the most cringy shit on it?
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I never specified SA:MP forums, I was talking about any site generally, Also why typing so aggressively?
Oh sure, it does makes a total sense! I know you weren't talking about your accounts here.

I was speaking about my accounts here - But I never asked the question to specify this forums, I meant any website..

Jeez, The community became a lot more aggressive than before..

I will edit my post if that makes you any happier..

Seeing your old cringy shit, when you still do cringy shit.

Ok I got it, This community got a lot more aggressive, You don't have to point it out anymore..

Yeah, mate. Just wait for Trump to make this community a better place again.

I don't have that many cringy stuff, so yeah.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok I got it, This community got a lot more aggressive, You don't have to point it out anymore..
Cringy community eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
Cringy community eh
I second this.