Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who has an experience with PHP/HTML/MySQL and able to make a donation system, The donation page design is ready, All you have to do is setup the system.
You will be rewarded with in-game admin level on our servers, Both of the servers have hosted tab.
Contact me here or in my skype; twiikzz

Hello guys. i want to create dayz gamemode. i maded 40% , but i'm working and i dont have too much time. i need assistant to end making gamemode. contact me in skype: ********:arthour.p. bye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice96
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a 3rd Party Developer to assist me in the scripting, will be rewarded ingame administrator level 1.
Still looking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice96
Посмотреть сообщение
Still looking.
Hello bro. add me on skype - ********:arthour.p

Looking for someone who can host my server.
i am not able to pay any money instead i will give some rewards in game like admin level 1 or so onn..
it requires a ftp and mysql database..

Pm me if u are intrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by oMa37
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for Administrators for Freeroam + Call of Duty servers.
I'm looking for experienced, mature, loyal and friendly people!
The servers is on hosted tab, And once you apply for one of the servers, you get the rank in the both servers (Both servers has the same ranks!).
You can apply for the rank in our forum here (The application is for 'Helper' rank, But if you show us that you deserve the Administrator rank and you are WELL KNOWN with your experience, you will be promoted immediately).
Please read the requirements CAREFULLY.
Yea right! Searching for administrators! You can apply right ? also you can get(Denied, doesn't meet the requirements)

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for Administrators for Freeroam + Call of Duty servers.
I'm looking for experienced, mature, loyal and friendly people!
The servers is on hosted tab, And once you apply for one of the servers, you get the rank in the both servers (Both servers has the same ranks!).
You can apply for the rank in our forum here (The application is for 'Helper' rank, But if you show us that you deserve the Administrator rank and you are WELL KNOWN with your experience, you will be promoted immediately).
Please read the requirements CAREFULLY.
Looking at the requirements. It seems you want people to play there.

Also, what does apllying for helper have to do with the requirements?

What do you think? I will promote whoever post an application and has not even reached 1 hour in the server?
Of course no, But if someone make an application and he is well known either here or anywhere with his experience and at least have +60 reps here ( though it doesn't matter ) I would accept him immediately.
Our servers, Our rules. You don't have to talk shits.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you think? I will promote whoever post an application and has not even reached 1 hour in the server?
Of course no, But if someone make an application and he is well known either here or anywhere with his experience and at least have +60 reps here ( though it doesn't matter ) I would accept him immediately.
Our servers, Our rules. You don't have to talk shits.
^^ Bull/shits ? This is a reality... Where is the point of this ? You are looking for "Helper" "Administrator" but he must meet the requirements! With apply

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение

Your last reply: Why should i ? Well you're not alone..

You're absolutely mad because we didn't accept you.
I wont reply here anymore, As i don't want to spam the thread with replying to haters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scripter18
Посмотреть сообщение
^^ Bull/shits ? This is a reality... Where is the point of this ? You are looking for "Helper" "Administrator" but he must meet the requirements! With apply

Your last reply: Why should i ? Well you're not alone..
They are looking for "experienced" administrators. They clearly stated that, they are not gonna hire noobs like you.

First clearly read what's stated and then talk all your shits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение

Oh so you are trying to say hire anyone as helpers, the greedy players, hmm, nice logic.

Even helpers should meet requirements, how can helpers help players if they never played on server and have no idea about the server.

Looking for someone who can compile a plugin to a .so file. I have the source.

EDIT: Nevermind

Looking for a scripter for my upcoming community. I'll pay according the the work done.

We're looking for a server manager for our community. The server is 24/7 online and is going to be updated soon however not much attention is being able to be paid to the staff due to lack of time from other work.

I request that mature and experienced people contact us for this position. It is the highest achievable staff rank and no compromise will be made if the applicant fails to follow the rules. Please, I am not interested to accept anyone under the age of 16. So when adding me in skype, kindly tell us your age otherwise the conversation won't even begin.

Any interested people may contact me personally at Skype: ahmedhassan754

The community is very big with a lot of future plans. We have a proper team behind the development of this community and are still open for those people who think they are worthy of such a responsible position.

The applicant will get the rank of server manager on forum and in-game, full access to administrative cmds and if he is a deserving one, may even get inside the community's team (community's main team has nothing to do with the staff team)

Best Regards!

Hey, I'm looking for people that are up for helping mapping a apocalyptic theme around Los Santos for my upcoming DayZ project for english users and such, I would like to remind you, not we are not using Kitten's script so dont even be bothered agruing with me about that.

If you are new to the whole mapping thing, we will have a mapping server where we will hop on and map together and the experinced people are welcome to use the software that built for mapping.

Join us and be apart of a new englsih samp dayz community..

Join our discord for more information.

https://discord.gg/DHgb5w6

Website UCP

Hello, I am currently studying Web Development at college and therefor I am offering a service here to create a UCP for your server.
The only requirement is that you need to be able to host the UCP yourself on your web host.
The price depends on the features you want inside the UCP.
You only need MYSQL on your server so I can link the users information on the web page.

If you dont have MYSQL running I am willing to script it for it to be compatible on the website/server, along with some extra costs obviously.

Filterscripts
I can also make you a filterscript for a specific system you want.

You can add me on skype: 'justinnater'

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshy
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a scripter for my upcoming community. I'll pay according the the work done.
I'd like to remind everyone that this guy is a scam.
I've made this guy a filterscript in exchange for money.
He removed me from skype after I sended the .amx without fair trade.

Atleast I made a crash cmd in the filterscript and only sended a .amx for these type of people.

I'm looking to start a RP server i have funding covered but I am in need of a scripter and a mapper, in return you will be a part of the management team.
Contact
Thanks <3

Wild West Role Play is looking for experienced developers and intuпtive mappers who are willing to volunteer for the community and join a very close-knit staff team that aims for success.

What I ask for:
  • Someone who can work with constructive feedback
  • Someone who can deliver work based on a to-do-list
  • Someone who knows how to work on a deadline
  • Someone who can work together with a team
As a mapper, you should be able to texture and map individually without the need for assistance. You should be intuпtive and know how to fill up rooms. You will be mapping interiors but may also be allowed to map exteriors. Basic PAWN knowledge is also a plus but not required.

As a scripter, you should know how to work in modules, mysql isn't required but a plus, know how to test your own code and fix your own bugs, and can deliver a somewhat efficient script. We use custom includes to make your job easier as well (you'll be using 60% of the includes really).

We work in a professional, laid back environment. Any help is appreciated no matter how little and you'll get plenty of credits both in the script, on the website, and visually in-game.

If you're interested, shoot me a private message with details and examples of your previous work.

Thank you!

Looking for 3rd Party Developer to assist me in the scripting (Gangwar), here is a list of my criteria:

* Knowledge about MySQL
* Scripting small additions to the server (commands / smaller systems)
* Assist in managing the suggestion forum

You will also get a credits on forum and in-game, If you are interested to be a 3rd Party Developer, hit me up through PM with details.

Thanks,
justice96