[Help] Anti-sobe** for 0.3.7 samp +rep

Hi good day to all scripters out there, I have a request could anyone make a working anti-sobe** on a samp server 0.3.7 R2? Because we are experiencing right now general hacks such as player will be kicked out because of over speeding made by the sobe** user. Thanks if anyone could help me +rep

You'd be better off using an anticheat. There are plenty of other programs or mods that can generate the same effect as some cheats found in s0b.

No known methods work with the latest version anymore (including the hidden callback one).

You should try using JunkBuster FS

I'm feeling hopeless since we can't detect them. They throw the other player's car and we don't know who's using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm feeling hopeless since we can't detect them. They throw the other player's car and we don't know who's using it.
Anty cheat for car hacks is easy, I don't know why nobody on community trying to do it this way.

Here is my way, tested on biggest polish servers:

Код:
public OnPlayerEnterVehicle(playerid, vehicleid, ispassenger)
{
     pInfo[playerid][player_entering_vehicle] = vehicleid;
     return 1;
}
Код:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
    if( (newstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || newstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER) && (oldstate != PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER && oldstate != PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER) )
    {
                if( pInfo[playerid][player_entering_vehicle] != GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid) )
		{
			Kick(playerid);
		}
                else
                {
                        pInfo[playerid][player_entering_vehicle] = -1;  
                }
Done. Remember to set pInfo[playerid][player_entering_vehicle] to -1 in onplayerlogin/connect.

Hi. thanks for your help. Their using sobe**, there is also a cheat that even the victim is not on a vehicle, the sobe** user can throw the victim onto other place so the victim would be probably dead.

If this is roleplay, just block damage for all players who don't have 1 hour online (by returning 0 in onplayergivedamage). It will reduce amount of cheaters for 90% or better.

Or if you don't like it, just make anty teleport for onfoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdx
Посмотреть сообщение
If this is roleplay, just block damage for all players who don't have 1 hour online (by returning 0 in onplayergivedamage). It will reduce amount of cheaters for 90% or better.

Or if you don't like it, just make anty teleport for onfoot.
Not sure what you're on about... Returning 0 in OnPlayerGiveDamage does not prevent damage from inflicting. Some massive vehicle warpers/throwers don't put players in vehicles (what you posted is some code a lot of servers already use, yet they don't stop this from happening).

---------------

Deal with it, there are cheateros everywhere. Just keep on working on creating a proper anti-cheat to minimize the chaos.

There's no server-sided anti-cheat coming neither.