object texture

Hi, I try to make this girofar to have yellow light, but I can't i made this but is colorate all girofar in yellow and light is not work

Код HTML:
	new atts = CreateObject(11701, 0.00000, -0.40000, 12.15640,   0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000);
    SetObjectMaterial(atts, 0, 8839, "vgsecarshow", "lightyellow2_32", 0xFFFFFFFF);
And if I put this, nothing happened textures is same yellow and light is doesn't exist

Код HTML:
	new atts = CreateObject(11701, 0.00000, -0.40000, 12.15640,   0.00000, 0.00000, 0.00000);
    SetObjectMaterial(atts, 0, 8839, "vgsecarshow", "lightyellow2_32", -1);
Did anyone know the combination of texture?

I try and with object 19419 is another girofar but same thing

Did anyone know?

Did anyone know?

Why dont you just use a texture editor? https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=582490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister0
Посмотреть сообщение
Did anyone know?
No need for double posting and edit it instead. Do not bump it in this way as you're breaking the rules.

If you are trying to change the light color, it's not possible. Obviously only textures can be changed.

However, you could use the other girofar version (without lights), then create another object that has yellow light and make its texture invisible. That way you have a fake-yellow girofar. The lights of object 2 will stay if you use (...)MaterialText with an empty text and no background color.

EDIT: Model 18646 has yellow light, but it's constant light. Used it for something similar so I know that the light will stay even if you make the texture invisible.

I'm unfamiliar with setting object's material so I could be dead wrong, but the vertex lightning of an object will disappear when the material's color is changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WIKI
Vertex lightning of the object will disappear if material color is changed
You're better off setting the last parameter to '0' to keep the same color.

See WIKI page: https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetObjectMaterial

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are trying to change the light color, it's not possible. Obviously only textures can be changed.

However, you could use the other girofar version (without lights), then create another object that has yellow light and make its texture invisible. That way you have a fake-yellow girofar. The lights of object 2 will stay if you use (...)MaterialText with an empty text and no background color.

EDIT: Model 18646 has yellow light, but it's constant light. Used it for something similar so I know that the light will stay even if you make the texture invisible.
this object has color like my girofar is blue and red, nor yellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister0
Посмотреть сообщение
this object has color like my girofar is blue and red, nor yellow
Oh sorry, I forgot I changed it. That was the wrong one. Anyways, look for an object with yellow lights and you'll be able to make a fake-yellow light like said above. Can't think of another way since we cannot change the light color.