Anyone develops Web Applications?

What's up? Do you know the languages HTML5, CSS3 , JavaScript and others?

I'm currently learning Ruby on Rails. If anyone out there are web developers or learning related technologies, tell us about yourself! I'm sure me and future comers to this topic would be happy to meet you.

What

By your reply, I'm assuming you are not a developer. However, I'm looking for someone to work with and for future comers to this topic to work with as well. I haven't met as much web developers in the SA:MP Community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Cali]ChrOnic_T
View Post
By your reply, I'm assuming you are not a developer. However, I'm looking for someone to work with and for future comers to this topic to work with as well. I haven't met as much web developers in the SA:MP Community.
I'm a developer within HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, Pawn, some small C++ & C#, and a little little bit Java.

Python and Django is good.

Yet imo, web development is easier than PAWN.

For back-end you can go for nodejs as its a lot faster than other back-end languages such as php and safer too.
If you are a beginner php will be easier to learn but its better to learn nodejs as it is constantly getting larger and larger and I think it will take over php in future because of its advantages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [cS]Owain
View Post
For back-end you can go for nodejs as its a lot faster than other back-end languages such as php and safer too.
If you are a beginner php will be easier to learn but its better to learn nodejs as it is constantly getting larger and larger and I think it will take over php in future because of its advantages.
No it won't, because PHP and NodeJS (JavaScript) are both different languages and they work both different. Also PHP is a lot easier (and yes, also uglier, if you don't manage and maintain it the right way) if you are working with a lot of data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBank3
View Post
No it won't, because PHP and NodeJS (JavaScript) are both different languages and they work both different. Also PHP is a lot easier (and yes, also uglier, if you don't manage and maintain it the right way) if you are working with a lot of data.
I never said they are same languages or they both work the same way. But they can do the same work, i.e., act as a back-end language. And it is a lot faster than php.

But yea, nodejs can be pretty hard to learn if you are new to programming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
View Post
Python and Django is good.
True that.