how i can change my name in forum ?

hello, can i change my name in forum or not if can tell me how pls

PM a forums beta tester and ask for it.
-GoodLuck.

You have 43 posts, less than 1 year arround, I really doubt that you can change your nickname now. Anyways wrong section.

sorry how i can PM a forums beta tester?

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showgroups.php

LightBlue.

thank you for help all

Contact dugi via private message, he can change your name as far as I know.

Register a new account with desired name.

PM any beta tester to change your name.
As whiteghost mentioned.

Register a new account, beta testers don't change names that often anymore.

Contact a member of the staff and request assistance with getting your username changed. If they cannot change it, at least they'll give you a correct answer on what you have to do to have the name you wish to change to. They sure can give you a better answer about this.
They might tell you to forward your request to someone in specific or through other means rather than a PM, costs nothing to ask, so why not!
Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serghate
Посмотреть сообщение
Contact a member of the staff and request assistance with getting your username changed. If they cannot change it, at least they'll give you a correct answer on what you have to do to have the name you wish to change to. They sure can give you a better answer about this.
They might tell you to forward your request to someone in specific or through other means rather than a PM, costs nothing to ask, so why not!
Good luck!
They often ignore PMs like that. He should just create a new account. He doesn't have much to lose anyway.

Do NOT create a new account. Multiaccounts are against the rules.

If you do have a specific story why you need a second account or do have one it will be okay. But only because of the name its not allowed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaaSunny
Посмотреть сообщение
Do NOT create a new account. Multiaccounts are against the rules.

If you do have a specific story why you need a second account or do have one it will be okay. But only because of the name its not allowed.
Please highlight where you see that rule anywhere...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13

It's most likely that dugi isn't going to change your name because I somewhere saw him writing "people with high reputation or high posts will get name change only", it's obvious too. So yeah, better leave this account and create a new one but remember there will be day when you'll be bored from that name too because we're humans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Please highlight where you see that rule anywhere...

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13
"Multiple Accounts - Do not create alternate or multiple accounts."

3rd from the top lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serghate
Посмотреть сообщение
"Multiple Accounts - Do not create alternate or multiple accounts."

3rd from the top lol
That's for intentional continuing use... If you are simply changing name, it's not breaking the rules.

It's so people can't make multiple accounts and +rep themselves, and post "OMG, so cool" on every release they make.

A moderator will still check the ip at registration before they accept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meller
Посмотреть сообщение
A moderator will still check the ip at registration before they accept.
To which most IPs are dynamic.

What should be the procedure is that on their initial account they make a post, saying they want a name change, get told to just make a new one, and when the IP matches (If it does) the second account shows then what the deal is anyway.

I think most would likely be following this "procedure" already.

Even more to it, that if the user is confirmed to be the same person, the old profile could have the option of having the visitor messages locked with a redirect Visitor Message from the Admin or the user themselves saying "Find me here" with a link or something.

I'm the lucky one that I got my name changed. The beta testers would barely respond to you.