What is typical for english RP Servers?

Hello Folks,
question is above. In 2016 maybe some things are different as in 2015 and before.

Because my project is coming near to a beta i want to ask you this question in order to build some of these things in my gamemode also, maybe.

Think about creativity, fair things that leave great impressions to other people.
Realistic and creative systems help.

Hello DRP,
does the english scene also using sockets and databases to combine webbased stuff like forum or UCP?

Or is this untypical and only on a few servers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaaSunny
View Post
Hello DRP,
does the english scene also using sockets and databases to combine webbased stuff like forum or UCP?

Or is this untypical and only on a few servers?
Having a forum is very common and typical, along with the UCP, so yeah.

Hello DRP,
if you do a transaction from your banking account in the UCP, do you also get a message InGame if you are connected to the Server?

Thats what i was talking about. But interesting to know that it is typical to use a UCP. In germany it isnt really common to use one and only big servers do use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GangstaaSunny
View Post
Hello DRP,
if you do a transaction from your banking account in the UCP, do you also get a message InGame if you are connected to the Server?

Thats what i was talking about. But interesting to know that it is typical to use a UCP. In germany it isnt really common to use one and only big servers do use it.
I don't really understand UCP that much, but if you think your server is going to be successful, UCP is worth a shot.

Hello DRP,
firstly thanks for your answers, i realy appreciate it.

Iam already working on a UCP with many features. Maybe one day we can tranlate our script to let the english community also benefit from our works.