Linux Server Issues

I have a problem, my server is up and running but the gamemode dosent work properly. It needs some plugins and it has its includes which usually go in the pawno folder. But I am very new with Linux

Well then put the plugins (plugins with .so extension) in plugins folder and restart the server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [cS]Owain
Посмотреть сообщение
Well then put the plugins (plugins with .so extension) in plugins folder and restart the server?
What about the includes which usually will go in Pawno>includes
They dont have in linux?

You only need include file while compiling in PAWNO IDE. You don't need them when you run server so that is why they are not in linux setup of server.

The includes are only useful for compiling, you don't need them to actually run a server. It can be due to various reasons so you better load crashdetect plugin and run the server. If you get any output with [debug] prefix in server log, post them here.

Make sure that you have also set the correct permissions. Depending on what you use (files, MySQL), make sure you have created the necessary folders (in scriptfiles) and/or connect to the mysql server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
The includes are only useful for compiling, you don't need them to actually run a server. It can be due to various reasons so you better load crashdetect plugin and run the server. If you get any output with [debug] prefix in server log, post them here.

Make sure that you have also set the correct permissions. Depending on what you use (files, MySQL), make sure you have created the necessary folders (in scriptfiles) and/or connect to the mysql server.
My server is able to start and run and I am able to connect to it, just that the gamemode is not how its suppose to be. If you could add me on skype, I can send you the gamemode

Script[gamemodes/lvfreeroam.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[07:07:31] I found this in server_log.txt . What does it mean and how do I fix? also mysql.so plugin fail load

To the person that helps me get my server working, I pay $2

If the plugin failed to load, its functions are not registered; hence the run time error 19.

Please provide more information such as what version of the mysql plugin you are using and if it failed due to not being able to open shared object file libmysqlclient_r.so.16/18.

Please Pm me I give you more information