Anti cheat

Recently i already search the Anti Cheat at Forum SA-MP But I Doubt with the performance Anti Cheat , I worry with the incorrect detection , Because that i ask the SA-MP , Maybe you experienced with the Well Anti Cheats ...
So Anyone Have a Suggest for me a better Anti Cheat ?

Thanks Mate

create your own anti cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
create your own anti cheat.
Lols, Not Give Solution.. I Ask SA-MP for the Better Anti Cheat Just Give Suggestion ..
Ehhmm ,, You not Give Any Solution :/ xD

Well, talking about suggestion, as a server owner, you should know what kind of cheats people use and make a system regarding those cheats. This section is for scripting help so obviously people will tell you to make one yourself. They will only help if you have some issues with your code etc... There are few useful tutorials about creating basic but effective anti cheats around. Though, I don't believe there are any "perfect" anti cheat system ever created which functions 100%. It's always better to try something yourself rather than asking for it. No matter if you fail at making it or not. If you fail, this section will always be useful to sort your issues out, you'd learn something as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amunra
Посмотреть сообщение
Lols, Not Give Solution.. I Ask SA-MP for the Better Anti Cheat Just Give Suggestion ..
Ehhmm ,, You not Give Any Solution :/ xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjn
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, talking about suggestion, as a server owner, you should know what kind of cheats people use and make a system regarding those cheats. This section is for scripting help so obviously people will tell you to make one yourself. They will only help if you have some issues with your code etc... There are few useful tutorials about creating basic but effective anti cheats around. Though, I don't believe there are any "perfect" anti cheat system ever created which functions 100%. It's always better to try something yourself rather than asking for it. No matter if you fail at making it or not. If you fail, this section will always be useful to sort your issues out, you'd learn something as well.
Got the answer Amunra?
If you need help with the code, show here please else create your own with useful functions created by other scripters, use MapAndreas, animation + weapon + speed detection to make a airbreak, detect keywords to make a anti adv. system, detect websites by checking "www.", ".com", ".tk" etc. Grow up, you are doing nothing else than being a kid.