[FilterScript] K-VIP | Simple VIP System [MySQL/ZCMD/SSCANF/FOREACH]

K-VIP | Simple VIP System
Version 1.0.1 (2/6/2016)

Today, I am proud to release my first VIP system which I've been working on for the past few days when I was on vacation. K-VIP is a VIP system with some simple commands and some features which will be either improved or new will be added in the future development. K-VIP is saving and loading via MySQL, which is the fastest way I could make it load and save, it's also using the fastest command processor - ZCMD.
Features

• 4 VIP levels - Bronze VIP, Silver VIP, Gold VIP and VIP Moderator.
  • MySQL saving and loading - you don't have to worry about the MySQL tables, because the script will add the tables itself.
  • A bunch of commands for VIPs and Moderators.
  • When 30 days are around, the VIP will appear as expired and VIP Moderator can check the expired VIPs via /vips which he can then remove the VIP.
  • A player can restore his VIP when the 30 days are gone by typing /restorevip, but when he quits the game and rejoins he can't restore the VIP anymore.
  • VIP Blackmarket is a place where VIPs can purchase weapons.
  • Some vehicles spawned for VIPs around the blackmarket - NOTE: only VIPs can enter these vehicles.
  • VIP menu for VIPs where VIPs can do different things like, get health, armor, repair their vehicle, get a gift (every 5 hours), set their name color to the purple one etc.

Commands
  • /makevip | requires VIP level 4 (Moderator) | Promote someone to a VIP
  • /enter | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Enter the VIP Blackmarket at the entry point
  • /exit | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Exit the VIP Blackmarket at the exit point
  • /vip | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Display the VIP menu
  • /blackmarket | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Get a checkpoint that leads you to the VIP Blackmarket
  • /vipchat | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Chat with other VIPs
  • /togvipchat | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Toggle the VIP chat ON/OFF
  • /buy | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Buy weapons in the VIP Blackmarket
  • /vipdate | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Display when you joined VIP and when your VIP expires
  • /vips | requires VIP level 4 (Moderator) | Display all VIPs online with their join & expire date
  • /restorevip | requires old VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Restore your VIP with your VIP Tokens
  • /mytokens | requires VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) or old VIP level 1+ (Bronze+) | Check how many VIP Tokens you currently have
How to install?
  • Download the files from Solidfiles.
  • Put vip.pwn and vip.amx into your filterscripts folder, and the rest of the files to the folders which are provided in the .rar
  • Open your server.cfg file, and into the filterscripts add vip, so it'll look like filterscripts vip
  • Open vip.pwn and find the MySQL configuration, adjust it to your MySQL details and re-compile the script.
  • If you use a host, re-upload the files and you're good to go!
Includes & Plugins
Downloads
Future Development

Код:
version 1.0.1 known bugs
-VACANT
Код:
version 1.0.2 suggestions
-VACANT
Код:
version 1.0.0 changelog
-Initial release

version 1.0.1 changelog
-Fixed the cutten query in the SaveChar callback
You can suggest something for the future development and please, if you find any bugs report them on the thread.

Good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaughters
Посмотреть сообщение
Good stuff.
Thanks

Good job mate.

Good job, my partner.

Nice ...
Good Job !!

i would suggest u to change the "k" from ur scripts 'cause there r lot of other "k"
ot:good work

Thanks a lot everyone

You call LoadChar in OnPlayerConnect and you never execute a query with "LoadChar" as the specified callback to select the data from the database before. This will only lead to no active cache warnings and load nothing.

PS: In the pastebin version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
You call LoadChar in OnPlayerConnect and you never execute a query with "LoadChar" as the specified callback to select the data from the database before. This will only lead to no active cache warnings and load nothing.

PS: In the pastebin version.
I don't get you, I'm loading the data from the database in the callback and storing it into the player's variables.. Can you explain more, since I didn't get you right I suppose.