Windows 10

Can anyone confirm if samp works on windows 10?

Yeah it does pal.

Yes, however, you may encounter problems with alt-tabbing. There are a few workarounds such as setting the game resolution lower than your native resolution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, however, you may encounter problems with alt-tabbing. There are a few workarounds such as setting the game resolution lower than your native resolution.
This. In the first 30 minutes when I alttab it works properly, but somehow something triggers the game to keep having a black screen which I can't click beneath after that.

Dual monitors saved my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperM
Посмотреть сообщение
This. In the first 30 minutes when I alttab it works properly, but somehow something triggers the game to keep having a black screen which I can't click beneath after that.
If you're running anything that is recording the screen, then that'll happen.

Disable ShadowPlays record feature and you may find it'll work. At least turn off the actual shadowplay feature and only use record on demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
If you're running anything that is recording the screen, then that'll happen.

Disable ShadowPlays record feature and you may find it'll work. At least turn off the actual shadowplay feature and only use record on demand.
Or just copy the 'd3d9.dll' from ENB into your game's folder and it solves that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WSF]ThA_Devil
Посмотреть сообщение
Or just copy the 'd3d9.dll' from ENB into your game's folder and it solves that.
Copying DLLs into folders to avoid issues, isn't fixing it. I especially encounter this "fix" with people trying to make the sa-mp server plugins "work" when all they need to do is put the right runtimes on to their PC.

If that were a fix, then installing the correct runtime would fix it as it puts the files in the right place, verified, and all.

By putting a non-verified DLL into the game folder all it does is over-rides the main dll in the system folder, and of which that is frowned upon, as again, it's not fixing it... It's simply avoiding the issue.

The issue rises from ShadowPlay being "enabled" to record all the time. By having it do that, whenever you tab, you're recording and thus the issue happens.

Not everything is compatible with this scenario. Newer games don't have the same issue.

Try this:

- Rename "gta_sa.exe" to "gtasa.exe" or whatever name you like.
- Run cmd as Administrator and type: " mklink Your GTA:SA Folder\gta_sa.exe" "Your GTA:SA Folder\gtasa.exe (or however you renamed it before)".
- Make samp.exe to run as administrator everytime you launch it.
- You're welcome.

Example of mklink: http://i.imgur.com/j0fbLBh.png

Admins doesn't allow link mod that fix win10 issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAWN_METAL
Посмотреть сообщение
Admins doesn't allow link mod that fix win10 issues
The link it's a screenshot bruh.