Stupidest question ever.

What's your stupidest question?

Does penguins have knees

This =>
Quote:
Originally Posted by XO
View Post
What's your stupidest question.

This question, starting with a superlative adjective. Talk about style, pssshh.

Can I get rep for no reason?

Why does rain drops but snow falls?

''hello i need make server i need help i have gamemode and i want make rp''

"Is SA-MP dying?"

Stupid because its been the same question for at least 5 years, and the answer is usually located in another "Is SA-MP dying" thread on the first couple of pages.

SA:MP is not dying the 'english' roleplay is dying.

'english' lol very true, I wouldn't even call them english anymore.

I can agree 99% of samp roleplay servers are NGG edits the 1% are made from scratch that sadly don't get any attention witch is sad but true IMO.

The classic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
View Post
If someone came to yourself and said "hi i experianced admin and i'm speak englesh fuenty, make me admin plese"

What do you do? -.- This shit happened to me days ago to be exact.
Not sure which of both questions you suppose to be stupid now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaS
View Post
Not sure which of both questions you suppose to be stupid now.
I think he means hes some sort of admin/owner on a server and people come on asking for admin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
View Post
I think he means hes some sort of admin/owner on a server and people come on asking for admin.
Oh, really ...
My point was, that not knowing what to do about that is stupid (no offense, its the topic).
Ignore those guys or add a new rule to the server - "Asking for admin on the server is not appreciated. Write a serious application on our forums if you are seriously interested." if have a forum - or make it a mute reason or just respond with "No, you don't seem to be qualified for this job.".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopShooter
View Post
Asking me for admin and telling me that they can speak English fluently and they're experienced but they can't even spell "fluently" or "experienced", that's what I mean, someone tells you that he speaks English properly when he can't even write the basic words -.-
Would hire 8/8

This thread.