help lag server

Currently my server is down for some reason lag without knowing why, when gathered in crowded places such as hospitals and vip lag can then load the map does not match or something FPS was hoping someone had I can help my server CPU 8GB 4CORE 100MPBS / S

no, just your script in gamemode/fs/plugin are bad, it is not made to work without overheat the processor, check your script and improve it. For instance many objects in a place increase lag or for instance 10 3Dtextdraws on a player increase the lag.. I don't know what is inside of your gamemode. Try to change loops, decrelase timers with huge publics. For instance you have a timer in 1 sec to update each file of a player connected at each one second.. it will lag your server, it depends on the host.. are many reasons why a server can be lagged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianG
Посмотреть сообщение
no, just your script in gamemode/fs/plugin are bad, it is not made to work without overheat the processor, check your script and improve it. For instance many objects in a place increase lag or for instance 10 3Dtextdraws on a player increase the lag.. I don't know what is inside of your gamemode. Try to change loops, decrelase timers with huge publics. For instance you have a timer in 1 sec to update each file of a player connected at each one second.. it will lag your server, it depends on the host.. are many reasons why a server can be lagged.
thanks