SA-MP 0.3.7 R2-1 server update

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamozgsu
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp is dead...
The proof of sa-mp being not dead is the presence of your sorry ass on these forums.
Quit making stupid statements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamozgsu
Посмотреть сообщение
Samp is dead...
client server refused to buy because of visibility in the Internet tab...
Sorry for my bad english, it helps from ****** translator
SA-MP is multiplayer mode for GTA San Andreas, not only the internet or hosted tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa-mp.com
SA-MP is a free Massively Multiplayer Online game mod for the PC version of Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ™.
You still can play SA-MP, so why you had to call it "dead"?
Only because you have to buy internet tab now, it DON'T MAKE the game "dead".

SA-MP is not "dead" because it haven't been recently updated and other things like that.

SA-MP changelog:
  • Version 0.3a
    Release Date: October 2009

• Version 0.3b
    Release Date: August 2010

• Version 0.3c
    Release Date: December 2010

• Version 0.3d
    Release Date: December 2011

• Version 0.3e
    Release Date: May 2012

• Version 0.3x
    Release Date: January 2013

• Version 0.3z
    Release Date: February 2014

• Version 0.3.7
    Release Date: May 2015

• Upcoming Version
    Release Date: Following the previous versions, probably not earlier than June 2016

There were even worse times. Some years ago the server browser was completely down, also the forums, wiki and the main page. Everyone thought it's not going to recover at all, but it did.
As long as there are servers and players it's not dead. The number of servers and players on the Hosted Tab alone proof that!

And if you want to find other servers than those on the Hosted Tab, you still can. It just may be a bit harder.
There are tons of fan pages with server ads, custom server browsers and more.

Late updates have never been a problem before. Kalcor and the SA-MP developers have private life and SA-MP is not their highest priority.

Following Mauzen's SA-MP players stats the problems with internet tab have not affected the players counts, as you can see they have not decreased since the messed internet tab (which happened around november).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
According your previous posts, if you find the game old and "dying" then why do you care about the updates?
Anyway there are many people that still like the game and still will like it in 5 years.
SA-MP still will be playable if the updates are discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwood17
Посмотреть сообщение
Anyway there are many people that still like the game and still will like it in 5 years.
SA-MP still will be playable if the updates are discontinued.
Exactly! Finally someone understood what i am trying to pointing out. SA-MP will still be playable if the project will be discontinued, thats true! There will be several custom server browsers on the net anyway.. Some beginners may struggle to find servers if they are bad with using ****** to find these sites with custom browsers.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly! Finally someone understood what i am trying to pointing out. SA-MP will still be playable if the project will be discontinued, thats true! There will be several custom server browsers on the net anyway.. Some beginners may struggle to find servers if they are bad with using ****** to find these sites with custom browsers.
The day will come when Kalcor decides to make it open source.

Before it i am witing for 0.4a version

Too all who say sa-mp is dead it is only as dead as you want it to be I know the team will release new updates and continue as someone stated above alot of people play in there spare time. Right now there are alot of people who actually use sa-mp. no point in claiming it is dead when you don't know your facts.

Nice one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPhantom
Посмотреть сообщение
The day will come when Kalcor decides to make it open source.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
I have said that SA-MP would be open sourced eventually. There would be no reason to keep the source closed. The question has been when is a good time to do it. The fear with open sourcing previously has been that with the popularity of the mod, SA-MP could branch in to several forks and the community would be split between them and it would die due to people not having a central meeting place to get new servers/communities off the ground.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...99#post3628699

Dear Kalkor. Should I wait for this month in the summer or an updated version of SA-MP?

The representative of Russia.
vk.com/di133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perdun
Посмотреть сообщение
Dear Kalkor. Should I wait for this month in the summer or an updated version of SA-MP?

The representative of Russia.
vk.com/di133
Read what I posted some time ago:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwood17
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP changelog:
  • Version 0.3a
    Release Date: October 2009

• Version 0.3b
    Release Date: August 2010

• Version 0.3c
    Release Date: December 2010

• Version 0.3d
    Release Date: December 2011

• Version 0.3e
    Release Date: May 2012

• Version 0.3x
    Release Date: January 2013

• Version 0.3z
    Release Date: February 2014

• Version 0.3.7
    Release Date: May 2015

• Upcoming Version
    Release Date: Following the previous versions, probably not earlier than June 2016
Don't wait for an update before June because if the next version will be part of the 0.4 branch it will contain much more features and the developers need time to finish it. Also the next versions may take more months to be completed.

Call Russians: +200% for test speed!

Can someone give me download link of 0.3.7 R1?
I need it somehow.

What's a problem with internet and hosted tab? It works for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannesenn
Посмотреть сообщение
What's a problem with internet and hosted tab? It works for me.
It appears to work for you, but it's not... It's echoing the hosted tab on the internet tab.

Who-ever isn't on the hosted tab is not showing up on the internet tab.

I honestly believe it is actually some kind of bug which is going to be fixed within next release (not necessarily 0.4), maybe Kalcor just don't want to make any statement in this case right now and has got somethinnnn big for us, who knowssss..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
It appears to work for you, but it's not... It's echoing the hosted tab on the internet tab.

Who-ever isn't on the hosted tab is not showing up on the internet tab.
I never understand what's the differents between hosted and internet tab.