[Plugin] Lua in SA-MP v0.1 (Alpha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake1994
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, to tell the truth I no longer updating the plugin (because I thought nobody use it) and I already give this project away to SkittlesAreFalling. He will updating the project but his plugin is not released yet.
Yes, people currently interested in this plugin can use this one as a base, because I am not changing any functions, just how the functions are handled by the plugin.

I have put so much time and effort into the next plugin that (Drake1994 is right) it is a totally different plugin.

The holidays are busy but I am trying to push a release soon (it was supposed to be in testing last week).
Please stay patient, I will provide any needed support for this current plugin in the meantime.

Any suggestions for the next one will be appreciated too.
Cool features I've already added and tested are:
cross-version support, (supports ANY version of SAMP including future versions)
PAWN - Lua communication, vice-versa (FilterScript support)
Extended "module" (external .dll .so) support
Website server resource (almost exactly like MultThefAut's, it's like if the web resource and node.js had a baby, that's the web server child I'm releasing)

C++ libraries: LuaJIT-2.0.4, Boost-1.59.0, SDK (SA-MP SDK)

Currently updating: Extended 'resource' functionality.

Will there be a streamer support in your plugin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDinam
Посмотреть сообщение
Will there be a streamer support in your plugin?
You can add any plugin and call any "public" function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkittlesAreFalling
Посмотреть сообщение
You can add any plugin and call any "public" function.
I added the streamer plugin in the server config and also the blank gamemode but when I start the server it says i'm trying to call a nill function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDinam
Посмотреть сообщение
I added the streamer plugin in the server config and also the blank gamemode but when I start the server it says i'm trying to call a nill function.
You cannot do it with the current plugin, it is a feature I am releasing.

Any news on the update?

Any news on the module, guys?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, to tell the truth I no longer updating the plugin (because I thought nobody use it) and I already give this project away to SkittlesAreFalling. He will updating the project but his plugin is not released yet.
As I mentioned before I'm not updating the plugin anymore (because the lack of interest) and I hadn't heard from SkittlesAreFalling for ages.

E: Please let me know in the comment section if you guys want me to keep updating the plugin.

I Have a question :

Is it stable ?

and can i coupl it with PAWN inc ?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As I mentioned before I'm not updating the plugin anymore (because the lack of interest) and I hadn't heard from SkittlesAreFalling for ages.

E: Please let me know in the comment section if you guys want me to keep updating the plugin.
Does it uses Lua JIT?