[Tool/Web/Other] Map editor: (ALL SA-MP VERSIONS) with removebuilding support.

@Aephout - I never saw that on my PC before.
Did you try:
Restarting the map editor?
Start and then close the game?
Restart your PC?

Try to avoid posting here unless you're 100% certain it is the application and not your system that is bugged.
That's how bugs are reported.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denNorske
Посмотреть сообщение
@Aephout - I never saw that on my PC before.
Did you try:
Restarting the map editor?
Start and then close the game?
Restart your PC?

Try to avoid posting here unless you're 100% certain it is the application and not your system that is bugged.
That's how bugs are reported.
I'm 100% it's not my PC. I've restarted the map editor like 12 times. Re-installed it too. Restarted my Computer 3 times too.

I've restarted the game multiple times as-well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aephout
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm 100% it's not my PC. I've restarted the map editor like 12 times. Re-installed it too. Restarted my Computer 3 times too.

I've restarted the game multiple times as-well.
It is 100% your PC. There is no doubt about it. It doesn't matter how many times you restart it or the game. If the game is closed that error shouldn't show. If it does and the process isn't running in the processes tab of the task manager then there is something wrong on your end.

Was a problem with my GTA SA folder, Works now!

+1111111111

Would be nice to make update and put option for object texture. That will be very useful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aephout
Посмотреть сообщение
Was a problem with my GTA SA folder, Works now!

+1111111111
Where was problem ?

I have same problem.

Hello, my map editor, the objects of 0.3.7 are not considered. How to do ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthalan
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, my map editor, the objects of 0.3.7 are not considered. How to do ?
You must have both, this program and 0.3.7, installed in the same GTA directory.

Thank's

i have a problem
for some objects map editor is crash
for object ids bigger than 14000 says ((range check error))
sorry for my bad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4m5
View Post
i have a problem
sorry for my bad english
No, it doesn't crash. And no, it's not 14000. It's 19999. If you type a number higher than 19999 by accident you can easily bypass the error by rapidly pressing ENTER and BACKSPACE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4m5
View Post
i have a problem
sorry for my bad english
Maybe it is when you spawning the objects far away on the sea.
You have to spawn them in land and then drag it to the sea again.
But then you can spawn objects normal again.

Btw does anyone have a modded version of this map editor?
With bug fixes or more features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
View Post
Btw does anyone have a modded version of this map editor?
With bug fixes or more features?
I don't think anyone fixed it.

It has lots of bugs:
1. Sometimes when selecting an object, it is not selected, but instead, another one is selected, even if you are right in front of the wanted object. (I think that this has been fixed a bit, in the past it was even worse)
2. Sometimes when you move the object after adding/loading it (after a while), it will simply dissapear, and I saw at the objects positions that instead of 50.14, 24.42, 23.63 (example) it's written 50,14, 24,42, 23,63 which isn't correct, same applies for the rotations.
3. Sometimes when going to some coordinates with the camera ("Point camera at these coords"), it gives some error (something like the coordinate is invalid), even if it is a valid one.

I think that there are more, but these are the major ones which annoy me as hell.

Guys how hard would be to modify these app to export material indexes for some models? Lets say for deleted objects as that would make sense for SA map retextures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFT_HUNTER
View Post
Guys how hard would be to modify these app to export material indexes for some models? Lets say for deleted objects as that would make sense for SA map retextures...
Why would you modify this, instead of just making a new program that would do just that?

Make a program that would read all of the data from each dff in the ide's, export all of the data into a single sqlite database. Then you could use that whole database in a SA-MP script easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crayder
View Post
Why would you modify this, instead of just making a new program that would do just that?

Make a program that would read all of the data from each dff in the ide's, export all of the data into a single sqlite database. Then you could use that whole database in a SA-MP script easily.
Well that would be awesome and actually i had that idea in mind but its just way to big job... Also im know nothing about pascal (while i could learn basic syntax i still need to invest some time). And i dont know that there are C/C++ libraries to read GTA SA dff info...

EDIT: Scratch that about C/C++ I think i just found something useful...

Best mapping tool.
Sadly i am getting error i have around 700 objects but not sure i think its not related with object amount.
SA-MP 0.3.7
Exception At Address: 0x00544BC8
Base: 0x03AD0000

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasis223
View Post
Best mapping tool.
Sadly i am getting error i have around 700 objects but not sure i think its not related with object amount.
SA-MP 0.3.7
Exception At Address: 0x00544BC8
Base: 0x03AD0000
It's not from this editor, obviously. You are in game when that crash occurs. The editor just sends the object code to SA-MP's debug mode.

The objects in the map you are trying to use (Helion's island) just aren't going well streamed all at once. So like I told you before, use streamer. And if you want to edit the map, I highly suggest importing it in Texture Studio (which includes a fully featured editor that has many more features, uses streamer, and there is no need to launch a test because it's in game).

I also had crashes when I was loading it along with the maps I was carrying with the mapmover.
I solved it by loading only the area on which I had to move the map piece I was handling.
That's how I managed to map the whole thing.
My guess is that it's a client issue. Can't do anything about it.