[FilterScript] [0.3c]Armed body - attach weapon to player

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
What about the big weapons? the bazooka sits through the player's back and the minigun sits just like a c__k between the legs. Can this be solved? Because I don't have a clue on what to do about it...
it's true, I saw it with my own eyes. Looks very weird.

Why i have 26 Errors , when i Press the COMPILE Button ?

Soap96elite, did you tried to add it on your own gamemode?
Do you have the lastest includes?

will this lag if too many surrounding players have guns on their back?

By this script can not open the parachute. You can fix it somehow?

Sorry my English is bad

I can not put it in GM without the amx file !

Please help me !

what are the Include that I need?

Quote:

C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(33) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(37) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(3 : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(43) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(47) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(4 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(52) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(53) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(57) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(5 : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(6 : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(72) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(7 : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(83) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(8 : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Muharem Tvrtkovic\Desktop\- GIGAtech Rol3Play -\FS\armedbody.pwn(93) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.

fuck?? O.o Little help please? :O

JUST EPIC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexi
Посмотреть сообщение
Help errors

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(32) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(33) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(37) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(38) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(42) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(43) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(47) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(48) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(52) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(53) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(57) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(58) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(62) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(63) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(67) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(68) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(72) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(73) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(77) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(78) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(83) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(88) : error 017: undefined symbol "RemovePlayerAttachedObject"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(92) : error 017: undefined symbol "IsPlayerAttachedObjectSlotUsed"
C:\Documents and Settings\Stevan\Desktop\armedbody.pwn(93) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetPlayerAttachedObject"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

26 Errors.
Again..... I found a lot of people with this shitty error. Download sa-mp 0.3c server includes from sa-mp.com!

RocketLauncher fails with this script, want to fix it?

Nice. one question how about when player moves will the weapon will be still their? just wondering... because sometimes it happens to a player ping lagger

is there any way to attatch rpg ?? and very nice older but nice

Its a nice idea, and i did test it on my server.
On the standard CJ skin and OG-Loc skin the weapons do look nice.
But when i spawn with (lets say) the Ryder skin the weapons are in his back xD any way to fix this ?

Over all, thanks a lot for this great filterscript! after having tested many, i also think it is the best!

after, yes it works on 0.3x on my RP server but i found some bugs (i test whether there a conflict with another weapons filterscript i use..)

- when i take a M4 (id 31) then an AK47 (id 30), the M4 is removed, like when i do the opposite.
- don't works with shotguns & minigun (id 25, 26, 27, 38 ).
- chainsaw misplaced (id 9).

for me, it works fine for:

- to the belt:
9 mm (id 22)
silenced 9mm (id 23)
desert eagle (id 24)
uzi (id 28 )
mp5 (id 29)
tec 9 (id 32)

- in the back:
golf club (id 2)
nightstick (id 3)
knife (id 4)
baseball bat (id 5)
shovel (id 6)
pool cue (id 7)
katana (id 8 )
M4 (id 31) but removed when i take an AK47
AK47 (id 30) but removed when i take a M4

just a few ideas that could be great, if possible:

- knife & nightstick would not it be better attached to the belt?
- removing the chainsaw because she's not very realistic?
- add Country Rifle (id 33) Sniper Rifle (id 34), RPG (id 35) & HS Rocket (id 36) in the back? (i read that it's difficult..)
- add fire extinguisher (id 42) for firefighters for exemple?
- make a belt with one or more grenade (id 16) tear gas (id 17) & molotov cocktail (id 18 )?
- add brass knuckles (id 1) on the belt?

I'll try to work on this, but i'm not very experienced on Pawn at this day.. if someone ideas they will be assessed

Thanks bro! This is very nice and will be used in my script!

i have it on 0.3.7 samp.. but this dont show up on my game.. i installed it to land of death gamemode.. no errors on pawno.