[FilterScript] [0.3c]Armed body - attach weapon to player

Код:
This is a part of a OpenGTA subject, visit http://www.opengta.org for more info.
FilterScript Name: Armed body
Description:Attatch weapond to player's body
Author:yezizhu
Special thanks:Double-O-Seven, Brian.
Contact author: imyezizhu@gmail.com
It can automatically attach weapons to player, as well as disattach when player armed specific weapon.
Support weaponslot 1(melee weapon), 2(pistol), 4(smg,tec9,mp5) ,5(m4, ak47), 7(minigun,flamethrower,rocket)

Update:
Try to avoid heavy weapon bug, and provide amx download link - 20110514
Fix a major issue which would probably waste bandwidth. - 20110107

Screenshots:

Download:
pastebin
sa-mp forum attachment: pwn
sa-mp forum attachment: amx

Special thanks:
Double-O-Seven - for function GetWeaponModel
Brian. - Attachment Editor

Looks nice, not something I'd put in an RP server though.

This is one the best shit seen ! 10/10

Not bad.

Best script for the weapons holder on my opinion

great one!

Muito Bom

very nice !!!!!!!! :

Updated:2011, Jan, 7th
Fix a major issue which would probably waste bandwidth.

Well this is nice. But i wouldn't put this in a RP script like someone above said...looks to unrealistic, but i could play rambo running through red county.

Why not the shotgun??if u want a rambo, do a real rambo :P

Rambo is back xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldaia33
Посмотреть сообщение
Why not the shotgun??if u want a rambo, do a real rambo :P
He's OG'Loc, not Rambo xD
BTW, where to put for suiting if equip Shotgun

This is definitely one of the best, but it lacks accuracy, some of the weapons get engulfed by the skins. Would be great if you could fix the offsets for "each individual skin" (but it would be a pain in the but).

maybe the shotgun a little bit under the m4/ak (u can put the m4/ak a little bit up, and the shotgun under it)
or ur can put the shotguns in the centre of the back
Same thing u can do with the sniper riffle, a u can put it under the melee weapon and put the melee a little bit up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec
Посмотреть сообщение
This is definitely one of the best, but it lacks accuracy, some of the weapons get engulfed by the skins. Would be great if you could fix the offsets for "each individual skin" (but it would be a pain in the but).
To be accurace is somehow a boring job

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldaia33
Посмотреть сообщение
maybe the shotgun a little bit under the m4/ak (u can put the m4/ak a little bit up, and the shotgun under it)
or ur can put the shotguns in the centre of the back
Same thing u can do with the sniper riffle, a u can put it under the melee weapon and put the melee a little bit up
Nice idea, but samp only allow to hold 5 models/player.

It's good you put more weapon then I do. However, not every weapon should be. also there are only 5 index, and it's not supporting each skin. That means, if you change that OG loc skin everything would look like a messed up.
Andways, good job.

Nice Script man!!!!! i liking it

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliranPesahov
Посмотреть сообщение
It's good you put more weapon then I do. However, not every weapon should be. also there are only 5 index, and it's not supporting each skin. That means, if you change that OG loc skin everything would look like a messed up.
Andways, good job.
I just found a balance with each skin, yep still be unsuitable with some skins.
And this script is nice for freeroam, not rp, for lacking of relaistic.
It is a TIME job if try to set weapon in place for each skins.

BTW, this script has a little trick while equipping minigun, that points for freeroam xD.

What about the big weapons? the bazooka sits through the player's back and the minigun sits just like a c__k between the legs. Can this be solved? Because I don't have a clue on what to do about it...