Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for CO owner to my server, PM me here if someone want, i need someone that can be active.

Life Style City Roleplay, we are looking for staff (ADMINS/MODS)

I'm looking for a community (any kind of community) to join but they must have some active players.

I will host my server/s, All I need is space on forum.

Looking for scripter please

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFahim
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for someone who can help me in my server. increase the playerBase. I will give as much i can, If he want Owner rank, done. But please help me
Still looking

I need someone to keep my server online 24/7 . Gets 20% off the income and maybe a moderator, So what do you say Deal or No Deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение

Dear SA-MP Players,

We are looking for experienced members for our gaming community(Xpire Gaming). We are hiring administrators,helpers and we need some donators to keep our servers 24/7.
Format
PM me with this format. I will not accept anyone without this format.
Код:
Your real name:
Your age:
Your country and timezone:
Do you have skype?(if yes then give us your id):
How long have you been playing SA:MP:
Do you write and understand English to an understandable level:

Servers

- Xpire Cops n Robbers (CNR)
- The Forest RP (Survival RP)
- Prison Life RP (Prison RP)
- Xpire Roleplay (Normal RP)
- Dead Nation (Zombies)
- Xpire Cops n Robbers: Roleplay (CNR:RP)
- Point Blank TDM (TDM)
- Vinewood Arts School (School RP)
- Xpire (DM/Stunt/Minigames/Freeroam/Clans)
- Truck Nation Roleplay (Trucking RP)
- World Of Trucks (Trucking)
- Gumball 3000 (Racing)
Contact

PM: Send me a message with this format before you add me in skype..

Thanks for reading,
Alex Magana (AlexM)
Xpire Gaming
Still looking

Riverdale Roleplay is an upcoming heavy roleplay community who's now looking for admins and helpers for the server start. To join you need to be experienced with roleplay and know all rules, you also need to learn the in game commands and jobs etc to be able to help out newcomers once the server starts.

If anyone with roleplay experience would be interested in any of these positions: helper, admin they free to add my skype: gregorsmith2 or pm me on riverdales forum: www.riverdale-roleplay.com/forum my name is nollkoll there to.

Looking for a designer with experience in Photoshop. He'll need to be able to create original logos, userbars etc. for forums and website. I'm talking about a roleplay server. He would get a place in our Staff.

If interested or want more information, contact me via Skype: yooo_rappy.

'm looking for scripter to do me SPeed o meter ( CLOCK PREFFERED ONE ), I PAY very high price!

Also im looking for perfect anticheat, scripted from zero. BETTER ANTICHEAT MORE MONEY!

skype nenad.dragicevic94

Hello, I am currently Looking and searching for, Someone to help fix my registration system and a lot of mappers. I am willing to pay but that depends on your skill levels. I am also looking for dedicated server helpers, faction leaders and administrators when the server gets released to the public, Drop me a PM for more information and if you apply for mapper or co-scripter position please show us some of your work, I won't be paying people that I don't think have what it takes but I will hire people and if they progress and work hard and start getting better at there role then I will start paying.

Need mappers who can map in-game. Roleplay server.

Looking for someone who could kindly make us a banner

If you guys got some free time.

Looking for a mapper.Will be paid a certain amount as well.

Looking for a Website Devoleper willing to give him an administrative position.

Looking for someone who cold help me out with my gamemode.
Its only a problem which i cant fix.
Contact me skype di.ti7

Im Looking For A Guy Who Could Help Me With Equiping Someone Else Gamemodes And Scripts I Cant Give You Any Kinda Of Money I Can Give Is All The Profits From The Server
Ty

My ******** in Link

https://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100009302702276

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendOfScripts
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I am currently Looking and searching for, Someone to help fix my registration system and a lot of mappers. I am willing to pay but that depends on your skill levels. I am also looking for dedicated server helpers, faction leaders and administrators when the server gets released to the public, Drop me a PM for more information and if you apply for mapper or co-scripter position please show us some of your work, I won't be paying people that I don't think have what it takes but I will hire people and if they progress and work hard and start getting better at there role then I will start paying.
Still looking.

Okay i am looking to get somewhere admin RANK
I can offer free website .com / .net / and other he want
ALSO If someone need to buy any website .com or .net or others
I can offer for 5$ Lifetime Website
Thanks
For more information add mee on skype : armando.gjoni1

------------