Windows 10 Game won't start

I can get the SAMP client opened. But when I try to connect to a server nothing opens. Does anyone know how to fix this issue? I played earlier today on Windows 10, now I can't open it. I tried restarting my computer.

Right click your GTA_SA.exe and press properties, then navigate to compatibility. Then press "Run compatibility troubleshooter"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnify
View Post
Right click your GTA_SA.exe and press properties, then navigate to compatibility. Then press "Run compatibility troubleshooter"
Thanks that worked. Now it crashes on startup though.

Navigate to your GTA SA User Files stored in your documents folder. Proceed to delete the following files:

gta_sa.set
sa-ufiles.dat
sa-utrax.dat

Also, revert the changes made previously, this will cause the crashing of the game regardless of whether or not you've solved the issue with SA-MP not starting GTA SA. I encountered this issue today myself, having prior knowledge to this scenario I was able to rectify it with ease, hopefully with this you can too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lsmith96
View Post
Navigate to your GTA SA User Files stored in your documents folder. Proceed to delete the following files:

gta_sa.set
sa-ufiles.dat
sa-utrax.dat

Also, revert the changes made previously, this will cause the crashing of the game regardless of whether or not you've solved the issue with SA-MP not starting GTA SA. I encountered this issue today myself, having prior knowledge to this scenario I was able to rectify it with ease, hopefully with this you can too.
You my friend, are a fucking genius.

You're more than welcome man, glad I could help

I tried to reinstall game deleting gta_sa.set sa-ufiles.dat sa-utrax.dat.Nothing helped and i tried to troubleshoot compatibility not worked