Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I need a good scripter can help me with my script, I am not so good with scripting so i want scripter that can script DM servers

Contact me on Skype: Speers23

Alex Magaсa can you help ?

We are currently working on a RP gamemode and will perhaps open at July - I need a partner that can help us to purchase some stuff for the server. For more details: Skype: jamel.garra

Looking for someone who can make,

*Logo
*Signature
*background images

Looking to host rp server contact me on skype lightispro i got vps in eu and canada

Thanks

Looking to host a unique TDM script with someone who can provide hosting services. Contact me for more details.

Hello!!!
i need a scripted to edit a rp script or make a new one if you can do it for me just pm me or skype : ramin.kh72 to talk Thanks

Hello,

i need someone who can convert my login system from mysql to y_ini

Blaine County Roleplay

Currently, BCRP have a variety of roles that are looking to be filled. We are an extremely heavy Roleplay server with a script in testing, along with essentials such as a forums and team speak. The script has been made by myself and has interesting and unique features. We are mainly looking for testers, to help shape the script providing suggestions and helping us to fix bugs.

To increase the production rate we are hiring staff and community members to fill the following roles:
● Administrator
● Faction leader(s)
● Testers

If you're interested in the server you can view our forums at: http://forums.blainecountyrp.com/index.php
You can also receive a tour of the server to know the standards expected and to know what you're getting into!

Thanks,
Frank Timber,
BCRP management.

Looking for someone who can make,

*Logo
*Signature
*background images

For free of charge.

Looking for volunteers to assemble a mapping team to rapidly develop a few addon-maps(decorate existing maps) and several interiors(houses and businesses).

You'll be working for a server community that's going to open in the recent future. This is not the common community. Joining us will grant you a set of permissions and accesses in our server's different services.

If you are an interested mapper, and I indeed hope you're interested, feel free to PM me with a few screenshots of your previous works, preferably the kind that we request.

PS: If you PM me about this, you agree to not share any information I privately share with you.

Looking for 1-3 scripters for a roleplay server.

Hello everybody i need to add few Static NPCS on certain coordinates, can someone help me?

BURGER SHOT NPC: -4082.81 | 1149.94 | 2.08 | SKIN ID: 205

PIZZA DUDE NPC: -4064.93 | 1154.95 | 2.26 | SKIN ID: 155

POP CORN NPC: -4075.00 | 1157.02 | 2.26 | SKIN ID: 170

ADMIN SHOP NPC: 2571.85 | -1685.08 | 1030.02| SKIN ID: 172

ADMIN SHOP NPC 2: 2571.85 | -1679.47 | 1030.02| SKIN ID: 187

CAFETERIA NPC: 450.62 | -82.23 | 999.55 | SKIN ID: 211

RECEPTION NPC: 1360.13 | -868.57 | 1107.16 | SKIN ID: 219

RECEPTION NPC 2: 1356.32 | -868.29 | 1107.16 | SKIN ID: 211

RECEPTION NPC 3: 1355.00 | -866.94 | 1107.16 | SKIN ID: 172

ANOTHER NPC: 1325.90 | -962.64 | 1107.10 | SKIN ID: 171

THEN ADD AN INFORMATION CHECKPOINT AT : -4082.09 | 1149.17 | 2.26 with that text in yellow:

[Burger Shot]
Press "Enter" or "F" to open the menu (alligned both lines in center)

if that buttons are pressed a menu comes out with:

title: BURGER SHOT

Meals:
Cheeseburger 5$ --> regain 10% of life (--> regain 10% of life that part WILL NOT been visible, just to know what do if choosen)
Happy Meal 10$ --> regain 25% of life
Big Mac 20$ --> regain 50% of life

Drink:
Bottle of water 1$ regain 5% of life
Sprunk 3$ regain 10% of life
Coke 5$ regain 15% of life

Exit (exit menu)

A big hug for who can help me out with this

Looking for mappers, paid or free.

Need the following people for Immediate Recruitment.

Note: DO NOT approach to me if you are gonna leave the Community in a few weeks or month. This will be permanent and we only need people who are gonna take this seriously.
  • Graphics Designer
  • Web Designer
  • SA:MP Scripter
  • Minecraft Director
  • Assistant to the Community Owner ( WILL NOT BE GIVEN HIGH ADMIN RANK, YOU WILL HAVE JUST THE NORMAL ONE)
  • Public Relations Director
You will not be hired on spot, We require efficient members to our Up-Coming Community.

Contact me on skype: mr.vaddiparty
(I WILL NOT RESPOND TO PM's)

Hello,

I would like to ask that does anyone have the non - bugged gamemode of sev2 if anyone has please share it with me

Hello ,my name is Mike I'm 20 years old and I have a SA-MP server opened 2 months ago...I am searching for a person to collaborate with on a long term that has advanced pawno skills. I am willing to pay for this .Please reply to this with a small description of you in PRIVATE MESSAGE along with another skipe/YM/FB contact!

Looking for mappers please pm me for further details

Hello Guys I'm looking for a scripter for my server i have WCRP Script.....
If you wanna work with me so ..... good....
I'm also willing to give you Scripter Rank in Game

my skype faizan.chandio1
OR
Pm me here

Willing to help anyone who has a desire in owning/hosting a community and has experience doing so. I'm able to make scratch scripts.

~Removed~