Cannot compile

Hello, as i updated to 0.3.7 i cannot compile my script what was freshly compiled few days before 0.3.7, in 0.3z i can compile. Do anyone could have any ideas what could cause it? The script is from 2012 and it didn't have any errors before 0.3.7 now the compiler just freezes. Thanks

Which gamemode?

It's RP gamemode made by me from scratch so it's not at the forums. It's over +40k lines and i compiled it with 0.3x compiler and it worked only had few loose indentation warnings

Do you have any outdated includes/plugins? That might be causing it.

Oh right...
Well i don't know if any of them outdated, how do i find out?
Код:
#include <a_samp>
#include <streamer> (Incognito's)
#include <zcmd>
#include <airbreak>
#include <foreach>
#include <sscanf2>
#include <file>
#include <dini>
#include <YSI\y_ini>
#include <progress>
#include <a_sampdb>
#include <INI>
#include <fire2>
#include <callbacks>

Check their topics and download the newest version, put them in your plugins/include folder then compile again.

I replaced streamer and sscanf2 i dont think others should be replaced but its still not workin.

Why do you have 3 INI systems and 1 SQL system included? you only need 1 of them lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileys
Посмотреть сообщение
Why do you have 3 INI systems and 1 SQL system included? you only need 1 of them lol.
That's SQlite, however that wont cause the pawno to crash at all.

Haven't still figured out what caused this? any ideas?

BUMP
EDIT: also when i remove the includes to try compiling it, it still freezes

Bumpdidybump

Hmm, seen all comments ( post) Now Here is a question for you. What type of problem on compile? is it pawnocc.exe crash or server crash? If pawnocc.exe freeze( crash ) then your problem on plugins or last scripted line that you created.