Pray For Nepal.

I'm quite sure...most of you have heard about the recent earthquake that struck nepal...it has devasted nepal so badly....an earthquake with a mangitude of over 7.9 is quite strong....
I myself experienced the Aftershocks of magnitude 5... (i was sleeping and my bed started shaking)
Later Nepal was hit with another earthquake... And India faced the aftershocks again...
Not only Nepal, Certain parts of india closer to nepal suffered the same loss...over 6,000 people died total..

Also, Indian Experts predicted india can be next one to face the earthquake....
Though, NASA said there arent any chances for earthquake in india and/or nepal... But nature is unpredictable...

******** is donating 2 mill $ for nepal...Also, Amristar (in india) is sending 100,000 food packets to nepal...
indian army is helping nepal constantly....and isarel is providing funds and food for nepal...

i know basically we cannot do anything.... (we means us kids, teenagers etc.) but we can pray and hope the best!

All our prayers go to Nepal.
I've heard US is donating $10 millions too. In my opinion, they should give at least $100 millions, as it's nothing compared to their budget.

Not sure if praying will help.
Donate a little money instead.

Praying is better than millions of benjamins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clergy
Посмотреть сообщение
Praying is better than millions of benjamins.
True Habibi

I wont pray for Nepal I will pray for my dead grandma!

#PrayForGrandma

Amen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattyMatty
Посмотреть сообщение
I wont pray for Nepal I will pray for my dead grandma!

#PrayForGrandma

Amen.
Now that's something no one is intrested in or will pray for, no need of posting this useless post.
I'd rather pray for saving millions of lifes than one.
(No offence, it's just the truth).

God doesn't exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Twixx]
Посмотреть сообщение
God doesn't exist.
Go believe on science fiction you cunt.

Quote:

Now that's something no one is intrested in or will pray for, no need of posting this useless post.

What are you talking about?
Why should anyone here thats not from Nepal care about Nepal, I think those people (that are not from Nepal) would be better of praying for their dead ones aka people that were actually close to them... Big deal people died, everyone dies sooner or later cause life isnt fair.

Quote:

I'd rather pray for saving millions of lifes than one.
(No offence, it's just the truth)

I dont care what other people think of my grandma, they dont know her.
And if you think of praying as a 1:1 system in theory mine would be better because my prayer would be focused on one person while you would think of Nepal as a whole.

Anyways the only useless posts are the ones that are pure gibberish like: "as<sdgyarshsre" mine made sense because it was related to the topic.