SetActorInterior(actorid, interior); ????

Why don't have SetActorInterior(actorid, interior);?

Because it's not needed. Just spawn them in an interior, you'll see.

No we need that. Just in case there is no one in an interior, we can use this function to place the actor somewhere else instead of using a actor slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gammix
Посмотреть сообщение
No we need that. Just in case there is no one in an interior, we can use this function to place the actor somewhere else instead of using a actor slot.
In fact we don't need, if you set them into some position they will be there independently on the interior, the only thing which change is the virtual world.

so you are telling me, if I wanted to make a dynamic actor system it would exist in every interior or is it shown in that interior where I created it? Confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledgehammer
Посмотреть сообщение
so you are telling me, if I wanted to make a dynamic actor system it would exist in every interior or is it shown in that interior where I created it? Confused.
I'm not sure but I think they would appear in every interiors, seeing as when you create it by code you don't specify any world id, it's really a thing that we need to test...

Actors are visible in all interiors.

You only need to set the virtual world id.

Just create it and leave it on its own.

The interior IDs are GTA's streaming worlds (client streamed). The virtual world IDs are SA-MP's streaming worlds (on the server).

It's much better to set each GTA interior in it's own virtual world on the server. That means when you teleport a player in to a GTA interior, you also change the player's virtual world to some arbitrary number. That means the same GTA interior can be reused over and over. Players using the same GTA interior in a different virtual world won't be able to see each other or any actors set to a different virtual world.

You don't need to alter the actor's GTA interior because players set to that interior will always see other players, NPCs and actors that are in the same interior as them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
The interior IDs are GTA's streaming worlds (client streamed). The virtual world IDs are SA-MP's streaming worlds (on the server).

It's much better to set each GTA interior in it's own virtual world on the server. That means when you teleport a player in to a GTA interior, you also change the player's virtual world to some arbitrary number. That means the same GTA interior can be reused over and over. Players using the same GTA interior in a different virtual world won't be able to see each other or any actors set to a different virtual world.

You don't need to alter the actor's GTA interior because players set to that interior will always see other players, NPCs and actors that are in the same interior as them.
Kalcor, you answering my post? OMG
Thank you, I understood everything!
Thanks to others who responded also, I had not seen this detail.