Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm looking for a job as a forum developer (vBulletin). My experience with vBulletin is 9/10.

Requirements that the server should have:
  • A playerbase of 10-15 players
  • The owner(s) must be mature
  • The server must have an RP gamemode
Add me on skype for more information. adin.bradic1

EDIT: I'm also a graphics designer. If you need some works, contact me via skype.

I'm a mapper and currently mapping the whole Los Santos (Interiors&Exteriors). I'm in need of a partner who can script and who is capable of running and developing a community.
Everything will be bought by me.

Looking for scripting to rewrite commands using (DC_CMD or ZCMD) + sscanf.
PM me

Looking for scripters for an RP to add features and fix bugs willing to pay

Add me on skype chivanosa if interested

I've been working on a roleplay script from scratch, and are often looking for people to test it.

I'm also looking for people who can contribute to it (if you want), as 3rd party developers.

The script is running the latest MySQL R39, ZCMD, sscanf, ect.

Add iamfreshcpu on skype if interested.

Hello Scripters,I am looking for an excellent scripter who can make a full package for me,i want the server just like this one below :
(+Rep For Scripting It,Its and awesome server and i am impressed from it)Server 1 : play.uifserver.net:7776

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouizGhouri
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Scripters,I am looking for an excellent scripter who can make a full package for me,i want the server just like this one below :
(+Rep For Scripting It,Its and awesome server and i am impressed from it)Server 1 : play.uifserver.net:7776
LOL! Do you want someone to script for you a gamemode like UIF for a reputation? LMFAO.
Just learn how to script and download a freeroam gamemode and start from there by editing the gamemode etc. Torreto Racing is a good one to start from.

Looking for a active scripter for good payed work. Needs experience with Roleplaying Gamemodes.
Must be able to show past work or no bother contacting me!
All contact must go through PM

Looking forward to work as a mapper for a Community. I will create and design modern maps, both exteriors and interiors. By working for your community I require to be the Head of the mapping team.
The community needs to have mature staffs. For more information feel free to add me on Skype.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genious
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking for a active scripter for good payed work. Needs experience with Roleplaying Gamemodes.
Must be able to show past work or no bother contacting me!
All contact must go through PM
If you're actually searching for help try not to make yourself look like a scam artist.

I am looking for someone professional with and Linux VPS and MYSQL add me on skype zubair.ciproni or maybe PM me here too.

just wanted to put my skype out there

unclemurdathekilla

im active everyday looking for help with cops and robbers gangwars its really interesting come check it out

ill be paying for everything

Looking to start a RP server with someone, they must have
*A good vps(Not haphost)
MYSQL db
And forums.

I will offer the GM. Add me on Skype, zubair.ciproni

Ok,I am creating a server but i want help from scripters,if anyone want to help me so please he,i can script a little bit but i am not a pro,i can only edit the scripts,i have my own idea of the server,if someone want to help so please please please help,it will be awesome server because i have planned that which type of thing i want in the server,i have made my 1st filterscript of a deathmatch in my life but it is bugged.And please someone tell me a cool gamemode to start from,or decided to start from MFE - Mecoms FreeRoam Empire or the official samp windows server,if you have better idea so please tell me

I am providing my scripting services for money. I can work on any type of database system such as y_ini or MySQL or SQLite. I have experience with web development too, I can make UCP's and other web base scripts. The payment method would be Paypal only. If you are interested then send me a message or add me on skype, my skype id: bro12360.

American Dream Roleplay is looking for a PHP scripter able to create a server status code at the index of the community forums.
Forums are powered by MyBB software.
We cannot offer money, instead we will offer a position on our development team, if needed, and appreciation.

Forum adress: http://forum.ad-rp.ga

E-mail: server@ad-rp.ga

King regards,
Michael B

Looking for a scripter for my upcoming roleplaying server. will be rewarded in Administrator if interested contact Deadlyroller14 on skype

I want a script for gamemode selection with images of the gamemods and the name + players amount.

Anybody knows how to map? If yes, it'd be highly appreciated, just a regular room with a large gambling table (for let's say, 10-6 people), chairs that are a bit far so it's possible to sit on them or no seats at all, a little bar with a couple bottles behined, toilet and a little stash room without a door.
the entrance needs a door!

if anyone's up for it, it'd be highly appreciated!

International Roleplay
Our server are looking for a professional graphic designer which he/she can offer a logos and banners, Also using Photoshop or any graphic programs, Without CoolText or any logos generator as we want a 4 logos for our server and 1 banner, As you will get reward in-game.

Main & Official Website: http://int-rp.gq
Forums: http://int-rp.gq/forums
Server IP: int-rp.gq:2556
Teamspeak IP: int-rp.gq (WITHOUT ANY PORTS)

Contact in the Skype: shady.amr.Ibrahim.abbas (Daniel Lacson)

Best Regards,
Daniel Lacson | Server Owner

P.S: I'm not the main owner since there 2 orthers