[Plugin] YSF - kurta999's version

Код:
S:\sa-mp-roleplay\pawno\include\YSF.inc(104) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetObjectModel"
S:\sa-mp-roleplay\pawno\include\YSF.inc(116) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetPlayerObjectModel"
Has anyone got an idea what's causing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy0wns
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
S:\sa-mp-roleplay\pawno\include\YSF.inc(104) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetObjectModel"
S:\sa-mp-roleplay\pawno\include\YSF.inc(116) : error 021: symbol already defined: "GetPlayerObjectModel"
Has anyone got an idea what's causing this?
You're using the 0.3.7 SA-MP includes, use the 0.3z includes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetiger
Посмотреть сообщение
You're using the 0.3.7 SA-MP includes, use the 0.3z includes.
Ah alright, thank you!

I would like to suggest new native function for YSF:
pawn Код:
native SetPlayerID(playerid, newplayerid);
Is that possible?

May be to give some "nice" ids for players.
For example, players on Russian Role Player servers like id 228 (don't ask me why, please ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anuris
Посмотреть сообщение
May be to give some "nice" ids for players.
For example, players on Russian Role Player servers like id 228 (don't ask me why, please ).
Well if you have so many players at the server you'll HAVE TO use that ID at some point anyway. Also, if there's an available "better id" out there, it would be automatically taken.

Since let's say, this player has ID 228.

And you want his ID to be 10. (Considering the ID slot is unused)

If that slot is free, another player is going to get it. If you want a new ID you can relog though.

That's totaly useless function, that won't added.

I'm going to create a list of functions which are bugged, i don't like that every people saying that almost all function is bugged xD because that's not true.

I could think of a use for a SetPlayerID function. It could be used to give NPCs a cerain IP, eg after reconnecting them, so you dont have to update variables holding their ID. Their are easier ways to do that though, FCNPC already implements it.

That's almost impossibble on connected player. FCNPC uses a different method I think.

Anyway there were problems with gang zones, I tested every function myself, now fixed.
I'll release R11-2 soon.

Tell me how I can use the SendBulletData of plug-YSF?
Give an example

MyCode

Code:
new Float:x,Float:y,Float:z,Float:x2,Float:y2,Float:z2;
GetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);//Get Pos Player Shot
GetPlayerPos(twopalyer,x2,y2,z2);//Get Pos Player Take Damage
I've got a bullet flew by player and hit the twoplayer
Quote:

- SenderID = The ID that shot the bullet this is required to be a streamed and valid player, otherwise the bullet will not arrive.
- HitID = The ID of the player, vehicle or object that was hit.
- Hit Type = Read https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/OnPlayerWeaponShot.
- Hit Origin = From where the bullet came ? (actually useless but I'll include it anyway.)
- Hit Target = You need this for HITTYPE 0 otherwise the bullet will be at some point.
- Center Of Hit = The offset of the hit (on hittype higher than 0)

I still do not understand where to write any coordinates
Show how to use this as an example

YSF.dll plugin Falied on load.
i already have the package 2013, anyone know why ??

I don't know, it must work.

Anyway there maybe problem with SendBulletData, I don't know that it was fixed already in released version. Now I'm done with SetPlayerPosForPlayer - tested, works. (+ raknet:end hook). Also were problems with gangzone showing, that were also fixed. Gangzones now working perfectly (both - global & player)

PlayerGangZones, are those independent of global gangzones?

This is a nice plugin. It's just a shame that it needs updating for every new SA-MP release. For that reason I won't use it. I used a plugin in the past that needed updating for every new SA-MP release and eventually the plugin developer (no names) gave up on it meaning I was stuck with a gamemode that wasn't compatible with any new SA-MP releases. Nonetheless great work kurta999. If Kalcor ever stops developing SA-MP and this plugin works with the final SA-MP release I may well decide to use it.

Great job.

You need to fix this shit is unreal. There are a lot of ideas in which this fucking feature can greatly affect the development. Because of my crappy updates NPCs can not dunk bastards. Your plugin contains many useful functions for developers of game modes, if you do not cool it fuck a lot of things we have not be able to show the players. You have to fix it and make a working function SendBulletData.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to fix this shit is unreal. There are a lot of ideas in which this fucking feature can greatly affect the development. Because of my crappy updates NPCs can not dunk bastards. Your plugin contains many useful functions for developers of game modes, if you do not cool it fuck a lot of things we have not be able to show the players. You have to fix it and make a working function SendBulletData.
Is there really any need to swear so much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
Is there really any need to swear so much?
I do not offend anyone of the users of this forum, I just want to developers responsible for their product. If you started to do, then do it right and good, everything must be perfect. I strive to make multiplayer more suitable for the game, I want to do good things. I'm tired of the same type of server that is cloned each other, I want to make a really stunning - a unique game modes. I really need these fucking function. Perhaps you will see in my posts rude, but it's not, you're wrong, this is my kind of style of communication.

Plugin developers need to see that we just scripters really very much in need of their products, because it is thanks to the people who write plugins we get new opportunities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$inSane
Посмотреть сообщение
PlayerGangZones, are those independent of global gangzones?
Per-player gang zones are per-player, global for each player.

One player can see once 1024 gang zones. You can reach this limit by using per-player or global.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manowar
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll post a working example for SendBulletData today. Just wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
This is a nice plugin. It's just a shame that it needs updating for every new SA-MP release. For that reason I won't use it. I used a plugin in the past that needed updating for every new SA-MP release and eventually the plugin developer (no names) gave up on it meaning I was stuck with a gamemode that wasn't compatible with any new SA-MP releases. Nonetheless great work kurta999. If Kalcor ever stops developing SA-MP and this plugin works with the final SA-MP release I may well decide to use it.
I don't want to highlight myself, but if you go back, you can see that I already update YSF to newer samp versions since 2011 (?). So don't worry Maybe a bit later, but I'll update this version for 0.3.7 too when released. This is my server core, I need this plugin too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurta999
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll post a working example for SendBulletData today. Just wait.
Okay, I'll wait for an example of this function. I'm ready to work miracles, it remains only to wait for an example.