DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions function doesnt work on boats

Hey all!

Title says everything, DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions function doesnt work on any Boats
Tested it with 5 Players, everyone spawned a random Boat (Random Model ID) and disabled the collisions but the collision was still enabled

Bug or not?

Try posting this here:
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
Mhh, a Beta Tester told me to post it in 0.3.7 section and this is the 0.3.7 section^^

Well,

Is your ping greater than 100? All I really can say is that it'd have to be fixed by Kalcor in the next RC.

Quote:
View Post
Well,

Is your ping greater than 100? All I really can say is that it'd have to be fixed by Kalcor in the next RC.
Tested it on my home Server (Windows) and everyone had a Ping under 70, it's working fine on all Vehicles except Boats

I've just tested it too, and yeah I can confirm it seems to work on everything, except boats.

I can confirm it too. I tested it with someone.

Quote:
View Post
Keep any 0.3.7 related threads to this board.

It's not working on choppers and truck trailers too. ( I didn't test planes yet )

My theory is that vehicle occupation is calculated differently for different vehicles. So; the server may be recognizing the vehicles as an onoccupied vehicle.

Note, you can and will not go through an unoccupied vehicle even if DisableRemoteVehicleCollisions has been enabled.