Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for someone who wants a domain. I can register any domain extension he/she wants. No worries of paying me $$, as i'm investing. If i get the Owner rank, it's enough for me.

Your requirements should be :-
* You must have a custom script, or maybe an edited one, but it shouldn't look like so.
* You must be above 15+.

PM me for more information.

iam here

delete please got 2 admins now

Interworld Roleplay - Hiring Staff
We are hiring some staff - Admins and Helpers
If you are interested please meet these requirements

-Must have knowledge about the script(Such as cmds)(You are given 2 days to learn/check every thing)
-Must have past experiences
-Must atleast have 5 reputation in SA-MP Forums
-Loyal and Respect is needed

If you think YOU ARE ready, PM me fast asap, I really need some take carers, Got high ranks available, Dont worry

A player base of 30-60+ needs some active admins.

Please contact asap.

Looking for someone who wants to host their gamemode. It's only 50 slots.

Looking for a scripter who can create a small gamemode for me.

Looking for a scripter to fix a few errors.. I already try it for a few days... It's still not working..

PM me if you can help

Looking to hire a scripter to write a game mode for a SAMP server. Pawno and SQLITE is a must. Payment is negotiable. Contact to via pm.. Thanks.
- Must have teamspeak 3.. Not using skype for deals.. As to this a group project. Pm for me details.

Need scripter/forum developer to help me in making a good script and a good community...

Searching for a scripter to help me.(Must be good very good scripter)

He will get an admin reward. Not sure if the server will be hosted.

PM me for more details

EDIT: Must be above 14 years old, And can fix bugs.

Must be trustable either, And you need to have above 50 reps.

(51 also ok)

GM: Terrorists VS Army

If u wanna apply pm me with that format and answer it.

Ingame Name:
How long been u scripting:
Are you good?:
Little pictures of your work(You don't have to):

Requestments:

Must use ZCMD

Must be above 14(Like i said above ^)

Etc.. For more INFO Pm me.

CLOSED.

Looking for a scripter for my new upcoming roleplaying community. If interested contact me via skype: Deadlyroller14

Los Angeles Life Style Roleplay

Help Needed!

What we need:
Admins:
Server Moderation to Shift Manager,
Web Developers,
Scripters,
Moderators
and maybe Donators!

Information: This script we currently have is custom made by Wal Smith*Me* and we have dynamic things like the hunger system and the new up-coming faction system, we have a drugs system which is in process with the registration system!

Teamspeak IP:

Looking for scripters and web developers!

Read for more information (click here)

NOW HIRING
Warzone Roleplay is a developing server which is looking for ground-level administrators. We are creating a totally unique military roleplay (warzone) experience. We are primarily looking for mappers to assist with developing an entirely custom map similar to the mountainous regions of Afghanistan. We are also looking for scripters.

Looking for: MAPPERS, SCRIPTERS, CREATIVE WRITERS (for server lore/background), VOICE TALENT (for NPC voices)

This project has never been done before and we are gathering a team to help create one of the most unique roleplay experiences ever done. Planned features include: two main factions you can fight for as a soldier (and even rank up to lead them), scripted missions to do with your friends, NPCs to interact with, a 100% custom map modeled after a Afghanistan and Pakistan combat area.

Benefits include...
- Ground level staff members will receive Bronze VIP for life once the server launches.
- Guaranteed staff position once the server starts.
- Mappers and Scripters who do exceptionally well may be rewarded with monetary prizes including gift cards and other items.

LOOKING FOR VOICE TALENT TO VOICE-OVER NPCS

Hi guys me and my friend is starting a new upcoming a roleplaying project. I will need a experianced scripter who can help us with new updates. we are also looking for some administrators if you are interested contact my second owner on skype - Rollingdevil14

I am looking for a web designer to handle my MyBB forums.
He must know web developing coding such as PHP, HTML and Javascript.

I`m in need of someone who can update my forums theme from 1.6 to 1.8

He will get as reward admin position on the server and possible developer rank.

Forums adress: http://forum.ad-rp.webuda.com/index.php

King regards,

Michael B.

Note: Do not PM if you consider you have not the required skills.

Looking for a script who can help convert a script into MySQL (Shouldn't be hard, only made a base).
If you're interested please contact me at: live:bluesonic_1

Looking to script for a Server for Cash...
The server must have some playerbase, And plans to stay Open for long time.
Also, I'm not going to create Gamemode from Scratch... Only work with already made script, No matter downloaded or scratch.

PM Me.

We are looking for a scripter if interested please contact me on skype - Deadlyroller14