Help CJ Skin!

Ok guys, so at around 200 players ping/cpu goes somehow high, and then players are getting CJ skin. I mean, on login box they type password and get CJ skin 0 SCORe, while others are working fine.

I don't know what the hell is going on, i cannot simply fix this stupid crap.. neither i don't have any request class and stuff..

bump! also, some time at login timere it gets bugged and it requiers people to type 5 times password lol..

It's definitely your script that's doing it...

I searched every single code, i cannot find anything which causes it.. and i can always login normalno, while some specific players(20%) get login bug / cj skin..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
I searched every single code, i cannot find anything which causes it.. and i can always login normalno, while some specific players(20%) get login bug / cj skin..
How long ago did it start happening, and have you gone over 200 players before?

It started like 3-4 days ago, and yes, i have gone many times above 200 players online.

now its 180 players online and people are getting that login bug, they log in and box again shows requesting them to log in again O.o

im using fdialogs and timer, could it be to fdialog problem?

Are you using MySQL, and could it be that that, isn't responding fast enough maybe?

No, its y_ini.

i think i know what's the problem, due to high ddos attacks and ping , login box shows much earlier then its supposed to, and people are requested to login.

could i somehow make it by, if player is already once logged in, to hide that box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
No, its y_ini.

i think i know what's the problem, due to high ddos attacks and ping , login box shows much earlier then its supposed to, and people are requested to login.

could i somehow make it by, if player is already once logged in, to hide that box?
Depends on why it's resending the login dialogue.

Should put a debug line in saying that someone has encountered the login dialogue, another saying they submitted the input.

Then lines showing that they logged in, to be sure they are actually getting logged in.

Something that just happened to me (I joined as Death_Bringer) was that the tutorial had no textdraws at all.

If you are having major DDoS it could be related, as it would interfere.

The login box, by design, shouldn't turn up if someone is logged in. It seems to work alright as I registered. It could be major packet loss though, but being that it only happens once you hit 200+ I'd say it still could be something with the script.

In the past week or 2 have you added anything "extra", or have you editted that login/tutorial?

Yes i have ddos attacks all the time.. I have put timer for login box 12 seconds but still it kinda shows earlier for me and it requests me to log in five-six tines... Maybe killtimer gets bugged due to high lag? Its impossible that script is bugged cous im using it almost 3 years without these prproblems