YCMD eror

i making my script to use ycmd commands i deleted all zcmd commands and included ycmd,and put YSI files to include folder but i have about 21 eror whic say me two things..

Код:
Gamemode X3\pawno\include\YSI\y_stringhash.inc(669) : warning 219: local variable "hash" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Gamemode X3\pawno\include\YSI\y_master/once.inc(335) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSIM_MASTER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboy81
Посмотреть сообщение
i making my script to use ycmd commands i deleted all zcmd commands and included ycmd,and put YSI files to include folder but i have about 21 eror whic say me two things..

Код:
Gamemode X3\pawno\include\YSI\y_stringhash.inc(669) : warning 219: local variable "hash" shadows a variable at a preceding level
Gamemode X3\pawno\include\YSI\y_master/once.inc(335) : error 017: undefined symbol "YSIM_MASTER"
as for warning 219
this just means that somewhere in one of your scripts is a variable that has the same identifier as something in y_stringhash. "hash"in your case. so just search form that in your scripts and rename it.

asfor the undefined symbol... not sure, might even disappear after fixing the 1st one with a lil luck :P
you'll see

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutX
Посмотреть сообщение
as for warning 219
this just means that somewhere in one of your scripts is a variable that has the same identifier as something in y_stringhash. "hash"in your case. so just search form that in your scripts and rename it.

asfor the undefined symbol... not sure, might even disappear after fixing the 1st one with a lil luck :P
you'll see
Код:
C:\Users\Osman\Desktop\sve potrebno\Ultimate Evolution X3\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks.inc(223) : error 017: undefined symbol "YHash"

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
C:\Users\Osman\Desktop\sve potrebno\Ultimate Evolution X3\pawno\include\YSI\y_hooks.inc(223) : error 017: undefined symbol "YHash"
y_hooks aint even 223 lines long and YHash doesen't even exist in it.
i think you messed something up.

better get a fresh copy of YSI from here (on the right "Download Zip")

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutX
Посмотреть сообщение
y_hooks aint even 223 lines long and YHash doesen't even exist in it.
i think you messed something up.

better get a fresh copy of YSI from here (on the right "Download Zip")
pawno stoped working when i included YSI Folder -.-
Some files i should not paste to YSI FOLDER

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
pawno stoped working when i included YSI Folder -.-
Some files i should not paste to YSI FOLDER
not pasting.
i said to get a fresh copy of YSI
meanding downloading it and replacing it with the current one.

1. download it (if you haven't already)
2. in your servers folder, go to pawno/include
3. delete the "YSI" folder
4. open the downloaded zip, in that zip, navigate to YSI-master/pawno/include/
5. there should be a "YSI" folder, drag n drop it in the include folder of your server
6. done, you now have a fresh copy of YSI

noone ever said to paste stuff, that'll just mess it up.
hope you get it going