What's behind your name?

Hello guys,

I was surfing around the internet, and I got this site, this site mostly tells everything about your name; http://www.behindthename.com, is the site. You can use this to express about your name.. Let everybody see, what's behind your name Or, if you don't want a website to express something about your name, then express it yourself, with your knowledge.

Zeal - An English virtue name meaning fervor for a person, cause, or object; eager desire or endeavor; enthusiastic diligence; ardor.

My real name is Zeal, but I write "Zeel" everywhere, so my username is also Zeel.

Share yours!

There was a name named Kaper, and because there are many family names ending with "stone" I decided to merge them and what came out was "Kaperstone"

I've always liked the name Luis, it's not my real name though. I've always used the name within SA-MP.

I don't know, it's just a damn name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flori
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know, it's just a damn name.
This guy should be awarded. *claps*

Ouhh, sweet from you honey.

(My name isn't found on your site, but i just used this name bc the real name i wanted to use is in use. :P )
Ahh, and next time don't start crying immediatly after my post. Lol

I started using this name in 1998 after falling in love with the movie 'Usual Suspects'

In the movie its Keyser Soze or something...but since I'm of Acadian descent (French people who settled in maritime Canada and Maine) I decided to spell the first name a bit German, and the last name a bit French...hence "Kaiser Souse"

Name Search

The name Upsmax was not found. Names that sound similar to Upsmax:
UPASANA f Indian

so nope

Name Search

The name Renex was not found. Names that sound similar to Renex:
RAJNEESH m Indian
RAJNISH m Indian
RAMAZ m Georgian
RAMAZI m Georgian
RAMESH m Indian
RAMESHA m Indian, Hinduism
RAMESSU m Ancient Egyptian
RAMSAY m Scottish
RAMSEY m English
RANSU m Finnish
REMUS m Roman Mythology, Romanian
RENS m Dutch
RENZO m Italian
RINUS m Dutch
RНONACH f Irish
ROMAEUS m Late Roman

• I like snakes.
• My first and last nickname.
• Sometimes I use a short version: vyps

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3N3X
Посмотреть сообщение
Name Search

The name Renex was not found. Names that sound similar to Renex:
RAJNEESH m Indian
RAJNISH m Indian
RAMAZ m Georgian
RAMAZI m Georgian
RAMESH m Indian
RAMESHA m Indian, Hinduism
RAMESSU m Ancient Egyptian
RAMSAY m Scottish
RAMSEY m English
RANSU m Finnish
REMUS m Roman Mythology, Romanian
RENS m Dutch
RENZO m Italian
RINUS m Dutch
RНONACH f Irish
ROMAEUS m Late Roman
Read the thread, and you'll see that you can explain from your knowledge also, not from the website. Website is nothing, it's just a dictionary. But, tell us what is behind your name, with your knowledge.

Jansish means cool guy in pakistanian, thats what i am

What Luis- said, except I use the name "Emmet" everywhere online, but it's not my real first name (not even close lol).

About 15-20 years ago, I had an Amiga1200 and I saw a commercial about Amiga's going to use PowerPC processors.
They created a turboboard for the Amiga1200 with a Motorola 68060 and a PowerPC603 processor combined onto one card, which could be mounted inside the Amiga.
Then the computer would be able to use standard Amiga programs and PowerPC programs as well.

I always dreamed of this card, but Amiga was slowly dying and I didn't buy the card (the Amiga already has the Blizzard1260 turboboard, equipped with a Motorola 68060 processor @ 50MHz and 32Mb RAM onboard).

But that's where my nickname comes from.

(( SAMP Forum Username ))

Basically my username that i have right now came from Adventure Time.

(( In-Game ))

I have connected the username with "Hero", which means "Jake is a Hero" - "Jake_Hero", idk, hope you got my point. Mostly i used JaKe since this November.

I got my name just from staring outside my window and pick the first and second thing i see. I'm a weird person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeel
Посмотреть сообщение
Read the thread, and you'll see that you can explain from your knowledge also, not from the website. Website is nothing, it's just a dictionary. But, tell us what is behind your name, with your knowledge.
Uhm..

I used this name since from my first gaming account. I used to play mostly MMORPGs.
I got this name from a game master, so I used it until now.