[FilterScript] TDEditor - New TextDraw creator with Preview models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel™
View Post
Very nicely done. Well I had a quick view of the video and found a bug(maybe), actually when you set the outline of the textdraw and then duplicate it, the outline won't appear, wont get dupliacted.
Video time: 6:0 onwards(I don't remember the exact interval)
Thank you, this bug is now fixed.

Thanks!

Awesome, these features should have been in iPeolomax's script, but at-least someone has done it.

Why don't you put this on github it will make updating a lot easier and make it possible to go into settings with a project open it really sucks you can't do that I need to be able to test different resolutions.

Copy From iPLEOMAX's Textdraw Editor !!

Nice, but copied from iPleomax's . Anyway + rep for your effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY
View Post
Nice, but copied from iPleomax's . Anyway + rep for your effort.
Yes the code may have been used (more than likely), but this includes features THAT SHOULD HAVE been included first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_Emilio
View Post
You're a genius!
Exactly.

REP4U

how to save log .txt file ?

Ex
TextDraw[1] = TextDrawCreate(0.000000, 0000, "");
TextDrawBackgroundColor(TextDraw[1], 255);
TextDrawFont(TextDraw[1], 1);
TextDrawLetterSize(TextDraw[1], .....);
TextDrawColor(TextDraw[1], 0x000000FF);
TextDrawSetOutline(TextDraw[1], 0);
TextDrawSetProportional(TextDraw[1], 1);
TextDrawSetShadow(TextDraw[1], 1);
TextDrawUseBox(TextDraw[1], 1);
TextDrawBoxColor(TextDraw[1], 0x000000FF);
TextDrawTextSize(TextDraw[1], ...);

too bad i cant download this filterscript because its in solidfiles
but im pretty sure its amazing just b the looks of the comments

Hello !

I have a loadin plugin problem , and when i launch the samp-server , he takes me error msvcr100.dll missing , but i have installed Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 4 x64.I have Windows 8.1 x64

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRP
View Post
Hello !

I have a loadin plugin problem , and when i launch the samp-server , he takes me error msvcr100.dll missing , but i have installed Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 4 x64.I have Windows 8.1 x64
Copy 'msvcr100.dll' and 'msvcp110.dll' in your server folder.

Good ! I have down , msvcr100d.dll , and copy in serve folder !

Its Very nice Tnx +Rep

this is mostly everything from ipleos textdraw editor but with just some edits, do you have permission to use it?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=376758

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDevious
View Post
this is mostly everything from ipleos textdraw editor but with just some edits, do you have permission to use it?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=376758
He wrote this all himself did you even compare the code? Also he gave credits did you even read the licensing?
https://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/

2. License Grants and Conditions

2.1. Grants

Each Contributor hereby grants You a world-wide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license:

under intellectual property rights (other than patent or trademark) Licensable by such Contributor to use, reproduce, make available, modify, display, perform, distribute, and otherwise exploit its Contributions, either on an unmodified basis, with Modifications, or as part of a Larger Work;

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetRP
View Post
Hello !

Here you go my friend
http://www.rodfile.com/83pfpybzyzb8
put this On your folder, the samp-sever is exist !

This is really nice. But I'd like to see it roundup the size to the nearest pixel as Pottus said. This way when you change resolution the textdraws moves according to the resolution. Making it roundup would help avoid that. And it would be the best textdraw editor till date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR
View Post
This is really nice. But I'd like to see it roundup the size to the nearest pixel as Pottus said. This way when you change resolution the textdraws moves according to the resolution. Making it roundup would help avoid that. And it would be the best textdraw editor till date.
Yeah I edited it to do this for myself I will PM adri1 the edit so he can update.

Cool ! Make it for Linux too plz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adarsh007
View Post
Cool ! Make it for Linux too plz
This doesn't work that way dude.