VPS Help

Hey Guyz, I would be greatful if you can help me about providing me some information about VPS.
I am planning to buy CLASSIC VPS from OVH, 2nd or 3rd which are 4 pounds and 6.79 pounds respectiely excluding taxes.
The Bandwidth they offer of VPS is 10,000 GB, is that enough? bELOW IS the list of the configurations.
http://www.ovh.co.uk/vps/vps-classic.xml
I wish to Host a SA-MP server of 250 Slots with MySql, UCP and other things and a nice playerbase of 100-170 Players+a CS 1.6 server of 20 slots, which one should i buy?

VPS Site : ovh.co.uk

You won't realistically ever go over 10TB of bandwidth unless you're purposely trying to. However, you're not going to get very good performance from OVH's VPS's - they use OpenVZ and AFAIK they oversell, so performance will be jittery, especially at peak times. For game server hosting on a VPS, I'd recommend NFO Servers - they provide XEN VPS hosting (ideal virtualization platform for game hosting) that is optimized for game hosting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
You won't realistically ever go over 10TB of bandwidth unless you're purposely trying to. However, you're not going to get very good performance from OVH's VPS's - they use OpenVZ and AFAIK they oversell, so performance will be jittery, especially at peak times. For game server hosting on a VPS, I'd recommend NFO Servers - they provide XEN VPS hosting (ideal virtualization platform for game hosting) that is optimized for game hosting.
That would go out of my budget

I suggest you to buy classic 2 or classic 3
Because you need more ram to run both samp server and counter strike

And if your planning to add website on your vps then i strongly suggest you to buy classic 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by God'Z War
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you to buy classic 2 or classic 3
Because you need more ram to run both samp server and counter strike

And if your planning to add website on your vps then i strongly suggest you to buy classic 3
You can easily run multiple services on classic 1.

Also NFOservers are bad, they're bandwidth provider is terrible, ovh has much superior DDoS protection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение

Also NFOservers are bad, they're bandwidth provider is terrible, ovh has much superior DDoS protection.
Their uptime, support, quality of hardware are all superior. Their DDoS protection covers most attacks without an issue.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

500 slot + UCP will work fine i think so classic 3 then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjanz
Посмотреть сообщение
500 slot + UCP will work fine i think so classic 3 then
Technically, sure, realistically, no. At 500 slots you're going to run into what I've said above - you're going to get random bursts of inadequate performance due to overloading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rymax99
Посмотреть сообщение
Technically, sure, realistically, no. At 500 slots you're going to run into what I've said above - you're going to get random bursts of inadequate performance due to overloading.
Nfo is too costly for me, any other sites then in your opinion?
My Budget is 14$

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Did you really just say Internap's network is terrible? Please stop.